Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas Power Outage Thread

They prolly tried to get granny out but she refused to leave her crib....

was just having a convo w my friend who s from Houston and living here rn....she telling me she hit up the elders in the family offering to get them hotel rooms and shit....they were like nah we good just give us the cash directly

So they left they mother to die is what you’re saying

Fasho
I think that's over simplifying it. I'll give you a personal example.

My grandmother in law visited my home once and never returned. Her words, 'I wanna die in my own bed'. She was also offered a room in her daughter home upstate NY. She refused. She knocking on 90 and stay on the same PJ's shes been in for the last 30 some odd yrs I'm told

We don't know the conversations b4 her death but its plausible multiple family members offered her a place and she declined. Its also plausible they fucked up and never reached out ??

The water being so cold that sea turtles had to be saved makes me think of that movie Day After Tomorrow type of shit. Damn that is crazy as shit. It's so many layers to the shit that happened down there. I never even thought of no shit like water being to cold for certain types of sea life.
giphy.gif

The water being so cold that sea turtles had to be saved makes me think of that movie Day After Tomorrow type of shit. Damn that is crazy as shit. It's so many layers to the shit that happened down there. I never even thought of no shit like water being to cold for certain types of sea life.
giphy.gif

Climate change ain't no joke

giphy.gif

I was wondering the other day if this may help the feral hog problem in south TX

Those mfs seem to survive everything tho

I was wondering the other day if this may help the feral hog problem in south TX

Those mfs seem to survive everything tho

I heard that is a problem in a few states in the south. The funny part this special I saw about it says domestic pigs can go back to being feral faster than any other domesticated animal. Said the pigs grow hair and tusk very fast. Also they become very aggressive.

Last edited:
Ted had power. It was no reason for him to leave

How about work on getting power for the those without instead of going on vacation

He an electrician?

Lmaooooo. Shit. I'd be out the bih too.

1, 2, 3... CANCUN.

Al7.gif

His only fuck up was making dumb excuses and explanations he didn't owe anyone.

Back