Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas Power Outage Thread

You know he has a point.

If it wasn't a pandemic I might even agree with him.

I've been on public assistance for a few years and if I wasn't getting public assistance I'd probably be more likely to get off my ass and find a job.

The government pays me to sit around the house. I write, record music and have been making a little money via streaming, but not enough to pay my rent.

It's difficult to tell whose lazy and who is just unemployed because of the pandemic.

Time will tell.

What does any of that have to do with not getting the power you pay a bill for every month? We not talking about that broke shit you on bruh

You know he has a point.

I've been on public assistance for a few years and if I wasn't getting public assistance I'd probably be more likely to get off my ass and find a job.

The government pays me to sit around the house. I write, record music and have been making a little money via streaming, but not enough to pay my rent.

It's difficult to tell whose lazy and who is just unemployed because of the pandemic.

Time will tell.
Fam u just a loser lmao..... this ain’t got nothing to do w what’s going on rn

are/our you're/your want/won't there/their/they're be kickin yall ass

giphy.gif

You know he has a point.

Time will tell.
So you're broke AND lazy....got it

Well, since he already made it politically motivated, I’m saying this:

Texas may go blue in 2024 off of shit like this. And if that happens....shit.

I told y’all Capitalism was a shitty practice when the chips are down. Sucks that the largest state in the country has to find out the hard way.

You know he has a point.

Time will tell.

man stfu we pay the government billions and they use it fill their pockets and give us a fraction of a fraction back. He has no point because we pay taxes are supposed to keep shit running so where the fuck is the money going is half the state ain’t got power. And how many 50 year olds can just get a new job easily

Well, since he already made it politically motivated, I’m saying this:

Texas may go blue in 2024 off of shit like this. And if that happens....shit.

I told y’all Capitalism was a shitty practice when the chips are down. Sucks that the largest state in the country has to find out the hard way.

I hope Texas and north Carolina turn blue in '24. I'm not holding my breath tho

Lol, so dude started copping pleas after people came after his wife huh?

View attachment 467113

He should've told his wife what he told everybody else then.

View attachment 467114

The dude writes like my second grade daughter. How the hell did he wind up in a leadership position. I get everyone ain't the best at writing, but damn, he putting out a public statement. He couldn't run it through a spell check first?

Let me drop this in here too just in case you thought he had a point

I knew something was off when the power companies said they were doing............"rolling blackouts."

A/C takes more power than heat, and I've never heard of them doing rolling blackouts in the summer..........so it didn't make sense for them to have to do it in the winter.

Basically, the rolling blackouts story was just a cover-up for their equipment malfunctioning.

Unbelievable.

No shame at all.

Last edited:
I knew something was off when the power companies said they were doing............"rolling blackouts."

A/C takes more power than heat, and I've never heard of them doing rolling blackouts in the summer..........so it didn't make sense for them to have to do it in the winter.

Basically, the rolling blackouts story was just a cover-up for their equipment malfunctioning.

Unbelievable.

No shame at all.

oh but they are shamed that's why the coverup. they're scrambling trying to save face and divert the responsibility by any means nessecary. even as it kills.

Back