Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just didn't think they'd kill Emmitt from the Chis goofy ass.

It felt like if anybody survived it would be him and the young white girl who was alive at the end

From the trailer you knew he was gonna be one of the first to get it. Don't know why he took the trope role. He better than that.

Ayo.. why they aint just jump that nigga when he gott on the bus?

they could of beat his ass b4 he even started the chainsaw but these stupid sons a bitches were filming him for IG Live!

they deserved to die!!

I woulda been in the back kicking out a window but this is valid.

Yea, I was laughing 80% of this movie.
Mans made it back to town on foot before sundown. How?!

Mans killed a whole bus village on IG live.
How?!

Mans dodged shotgun bullets then abracadabra’d through the alley.
How?!

i always die when he does his lil raging spin with the chainsaw in the air at the end of the movies 🤣😂. Ah man this was bad lmao ⭐️.

Shit was funny as fuck.

But yeah, I'm sacrificing the fuck outta a few people.....

Imma scream "let's jump him" then wait for the strategic moment to get the fuck out the way.....

There's 0 chance I'd try to save anyone other than myself in that situation, and I'm fairly certain i"d get away.

If I had one bullet it would to be to shoot someone in the leg so they can't run while I get away...

Fuck
Outta
Here

I didn’t think this was that good but I didn’t think it was that bad either. Liked it better than Scream 5 & a lot of people thought that was good for some reason 🤷🏽‍♂️

I think it was @King Freeman that said it but ol boy from the chi should be past taking on the "black die first" trope.

Then his ass was engaged to a white chick too? Y'all know I was alonzo mourning gif when he got got.

He was what, 1 of 3 black people in the entire film?

My subscription keeps going up on Netflix and this what they spending it on?

He went too hard on that old lady when he ain't even have the deed with him ....

They put some thought into that early kill....

And the sister, man she could have gotten out that bus alive....I was rooting for her.... At least she died escaping and not cowering 🤷🏿‍♂️

I think it was @King Freeman that said it but ol boy from the chi should be past taking on the "black die first" trope.

Then his ass was engaged to a white chick too? Y'all know I was alonzo mourning gif when he got got.

Is he, dude not a big name even with The Chi on his resume

Is he, dude not a big name even with The Chi on his resume
i get what you saying, but this dude imo really has talent

if it wasnt for netflix funding this, this would be a first class trip to the $5 bin at Dollar General

he didnt even get a chance to show any kinda acting chops. Just "stand here black guy and die"

Lol I believe Netflix promises to drop a film every week this year but what does it matter if they're absolute shit

Apparently this movie was supposed to go to theaters but after the test screening went bad, they ended up selling it to Netflix. Could you imagine driving to the theaters, spending money on a ticket with popcorn and shit and seeing this?

they putting my subscription price up to 20 dollars next month. They need to start producing more Ozark top quality stuff for me to keep them by the end of the year

Back