Welcome To aBlackWeb

She wasn't a cop lol. She was the one who survived the original massacre 50 years ago
At the 2 min mark in the movie when they were at the gas station, dude said she became a ranger. Basically to search fir leather face. I may have been off on the sheriff thing but I knew she was with the law enforcement.

At the 2 min mark in the movie when they were at the gas station, dude said she became a ranger. Basically to search fir leather face. I may have been off on the sheriff thing but I knew she was with the law enforcement.
Seemed like she was a survivalist more than anything. A survivalist that made shit decisions

I’m really PISSED about the sally storyline. Fucking pointless, why even bring the character back???? I will give it that it was gory and the kills were great. If they are going to do another one, they need the sawyer family or at least one family member with him.

What makes this franchise great is the whole family not just leather face alone. something is missing when you take the family away which showed it Texas chainsaw 3d and this one

Could be why this felt a little off but once again, I’ll give it that the kills were great

I’m really PISSED about the sally storyline. Fucking pointless, why even bring the character back???? I will give it that it was gory and the kills were great. If they are going to do another one, they need the sawyer family or at least one family member with him.

What makes this franchise great is the whole family not just leather face alone. something is missing when you take the family away which showed it Texas chainsaw 3d and this one

Could be why this felt a little off but once again, I’ll give it that the kills were great
Couldnt add leather face's family cause they would have been in their 100s

Couldnt add leather face's family cause they would have been in their 100s

Drayton wasn’t that much older than leather face. The ages of the characters never made sense in this franchise. They claim leather face is 60 on this new movie which wouldn’t make sense cause that would mean that he was only 10 in the original which clearly isn’t the case. Or they should’ve made the 2nd movie cannon also to add the other family

I learned with Texas chainsaw 3d when his cousin was only 25 when she was supposed to be 40 to not think about the age thing too much with this franchise

it’s whatever tho, I’m giving this movie more thought than The writers apparently did

Last edited:
Shit was good to me. Dope kills, got straight to the point, no bloated runtime. That’s what I want from a slasher

Back