Him and his family ate people. Thought that was known
i think this was in one of the many spinoffs/reboots right? but not apart of the original mythology of Leatherface

i think this was in one of the many spinoffs/reboots right? but not apart of the original mythology of Leatherface

nah it’s in the original too that the sawyers are cannibals. It’s been a while since I seen the original. But I believe the sawyers dug up Sally’s grandfathers grave and stole his body to eat him. You justdon’t see the cannibalism like you would in the sequels/remakes

• Ether
Reactions: Ironman and AP2.5
It's 2022 and we still using the same horror troupes back in the 70's

I gave up on the movie when the sheriff didnt blow him away with the gun when she first had the chance. Then when they were all outside, leatherface sees the sheriff and does an elderly run around the corner and some how manges to disappear like batman. That corner is a long ass ally. How the hell his fat ass gonna disappear that quick down a straight away?

This trained professional is sheriff. How the hell you miss with a shot gun from less than 10 yards. Leatherface does the slowest run and manages to disarm her.

Then at the end, he is chasing that young girl. This dude is 70 and out of shape. How the hell he on her toes and she should be way faster? Man fuck this movie

It's 2022 and we still using the same horror troupes back in the 70's

I gave up on the movie when the sheriff didnt blow him away with the gun when she first had the chance. Then when they were all outside, leatherface sees the sheriff and does an elderly run around the corner and some how manges to disappear like batman. That corner is a long ass ally. How the hell his fat ass gonna disappear that quick down a straight away?

This trained professional is sheriff. How the hell you miss with a shot gun from less than 10 yards. Leatherface does the slowest run and manages to disarm her.

Then at the end, he is chasing that young girl. This dude is 70 and out of shape. How the hell he on her toes and she should be way faster? Man fuck this movie

could not understand why she didn't just walk in the room and buss his head open.

Then when those girls had the chainsaw they didn't finish this nigga. His head was coming all the way off fucking with me.

These movies gonna be how they gonna be but it was mad dumb shit happening down the stretch.

could not understand why she didn't just walk in the room and buss his head open.

Then when those girls had the chainsaw they didn't finish this nigga. His head was coming all the way off fucking with me.

These movies gonna be how they gonna be but it was mad dumb shit happening down the stretch.

just didnt make any logical sense for the sheriff not to shoot him in the house. She been thinking of that moment for 50 years and did nothing. Bad writing

I could understand why the young girls didnt finish leatherface off. They never killed anyone before. Add too to the fact that they were scared . They just wanted to escape.

just didnt make any logical sense for the sheriff not to shoot him in the house. She been thinking of that moment for 50 years and did nothing. Bad writing

I could understand why the young girls didnt finish leatherface off. They never killed anyone before. Add too to the fact that they were scared . They just wanted to escape.
Sally was the sheriff? Did I miss this in the film?