Welcome To aBlackWeb

Felt like it was complicated for the sake of being complicated. At least with Inception you could grasp the concept of a dream within a dream and how each iteration of a dream slows down time by a factor of 10 or hundred or whatever it was.

This past and present at the same time but backwards shit made it too complicated to enjoy. And Nolan overdid the score cause at times the music overpowered the dialogue and I couldn’t understand what people were saying.

Now that I’m typing this I get it a little more. Basically when they were inverted it’s like traveling into the past but you do it in real time instead of instantly through a wormhole or something. So to get 10 hours into the past, you went into that machine, and when you come out you have to experience time going reverse to 10 hours before.

I still don’t get why the Russian was so integral and why his wife was so important and who was feeding him info from the future and all that shit.

Good point about the sound design... I actually had to put the subtitles on because it was hard to understand them at some points.

Did I miss something about how they decided how far back they get to travel? I remember them just going into the machines but not seeing anything to say ok we're going back 3 hours.. 1 year.. 3 years etc.

I dont remember that being explained

Good point about the sound design... I actually had to put the subtitles on because it was hard to understand them at some points.

Did I miss something about how they decided how far back they get to travel? I remember them just going into the machines but not seeing anything to say ok we're going back 3 hours.. 1 year.. 3 years etc.

I dont remember that being explained
I think they just go back as far as they want until they go back into one of those turnstiles and start going forward again.

I honestly don’t know for sure but that’s a good question.

I think they just go back as far as they want until they go back into one of those turnstiles and start going forward again.

I honestly don’t know for sure but that’s a good question.

Thats what I thought at first but if thats the case how the hell were folks sending shit back to the past from the future... and in the end they mentioned all of this shit was The future protagonists plan... iono... lol I need some directors commentary or some shit

Thats what I thought at first but if thats the case how the hell were folks sending shit back to the past from the future... and in the end they mentioned all of this shit was The future protagonists plan... iono... lol I need some directors commentary or some shit
Bro I feel your pain in trying to decipher this mind fuck. I don’t 100% get it either.

Once I do get it though I’m going to talk down to everybody else as if they’re stupid for not getting it, lol.

Matrix meets inception ass movie

Good shit but confusing. Like others said, gotta watch again....when i have another 2 1/2 hours to spare

Dog, I was lost even after they tried to explain the movie. My friends tapped out and just started playing on their phones, lol. I wasnt this confused when I watched inception. I had to see it a second time though. Tenent, just too much going on. Im really not a fan of time travel movies because most dont get it right. A. Lot of time travel movies have an issue with deciding if time is going to be linear or multiple time lines. Tenent went with multiple time lines. If that is the case, changing the past would not matter because it would not affect your time line. It just creates a new

Solid movie but Damn sure wasn’t worth the risk of COVID by seeing it in theaters.

I was keeping up with the story up until he started dealing with the Russian dude.

Hopefully this leads to more leading roles for JDW.

Beautifully shot movie and the action was choreographed well also.

I honestly think if this would've been a straight action film without all the time manipulation and shit, it still would've been really good. I enjoyed it but seriously laughed at the logic with the time manipulation shit. I did like the little twist that the main character ( John David Washington) was pulling the strings behind the mission and decisions the whole time without him even knowing though.

Watching now.... This some stoner shit

Back