Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tell A Member Something...

Oh, and I'd body u fam..wrassle u down all aggressive like...pin ya arms down..bite the fuck outta ur neck then release the tension to a slow suck..Rip ya top open..pop one of the girls in my my mouth..reach down, spread..ya

Yo..u betta not be calling me a strong retard

I bet that pretty pussy of yours feel like crushed velvet and a warm slushy. No lie I'd beat the breaks off that thang and tell errrrbody

Last edited:
Wonder if y’all would ever reveal who you feeling foreal on some grown shit. Lol

Not knocking this but I have no clue what goes to who.

I guess I need to be here more. Lol

Wonder if y’all would ever reveal who you feeling foreal on some grown shit. Lol

they proly should send some pm's to eachother..

thats what making new friends is all about

Reactions: Az

Reesey is enticing because she drips sensuality

Kandy is enticing because she drips I'll try anything once

Blactivity is enticing because she drips I love it slow and forceful

Remedy is enticing because she drips sex appeal and a love for foreplay

Meeks is enticing because she drips raw sexuality

WhisperingEye is enticing because she drips intense sexuality

Ion know much about whiskas

Azlyn is enticing because she drips undercover freak

Superiorposterior is enticing because she drips the unknown

I think that's all the women I know of and why I'm feeling them in that specific realm

Dear Nobody Wants To Play With Me (II),

How many more post must we skip over of yours that basically screams out for attention? Acceptance? To be part of the 'cool' clique?
Ya pathetic ass spends every waking post telling us how we ain't shit, how we gang up in our lil circle, how we won't let new posters breathe. Naw nigga, just you. Your post rarely make any sense yet you supposedly 'dropping knowledge". Ya rebuttals are bi-curious @ best. You're asscheeks and yet you got the balls to complain that no one letting you "breathe'. Nigga you worse than ****** and she so parched for attention her weave drying out. I tell you what my g, you go a week without @'ing or mentioning posters and I'll put in a word for ya with the 'cool' clique lol. You stupid ass wipe. I wonder if ya moms had a hard time pulling you off the teat.

This was only a pep talk,
Chi

giphy.gif

Back