Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tell A Member Something...

Iight imma do a few...they might be obvious though... I lack subtlety

I ain't know you was funny...keep up the good work.

Nice site nigga

You are a great personality. Promise me you stay here forever.

Nigga you stupid as shit...I mean obviously you're smart, but you be dumb as shit...and that shit be hilarious. Keep up the good work.

Ayo....I don't for real dislike u, you cool....keep up the good work

You're a sweetheart...but you know how to be gangster
...and I like that...

I love you taste in music. It would be cool to just chill and let you DJ

Ayo....get up here so we can hang out... Stop playing...

Yo, u know we been cool for a minute, and u do great work here.. Keep up the good work.

Yo I always get u confused with iron man, and I don't know why...y'all different as shit...

Yo I always get you confused with ohmars, and I don't know why...y'all different as shit...

When I get to your city....we fighting...... On a baseball field... 9pm.....wear all black....u can bring the kids (I'd recommend the older ones...cuz I don't care about beating up little ones)...the husband...I......don't...... Care....we fighting.... Imma powerbomb you through a table. Weapons optional

Oh and the person who face I said I wanna fart in....that's who I'm fighting

IMG_4443.PNG I just wanted to clarify me wanting to risk it all was all in "my" head. She by no means had no role to play in that.

Once again, that was all me

Iight imma do a few...they might be obvious though... I lack subtlety

I ain't know you was funny...keep up the good work.

Nice site nigga

You are a great personality. Promise me you stay here forever.

Nigga you stupid as shit...I mean obviously you're smart, but you be dumb as shit...and that shit be hilarious. Keep up the good work.

Ayo....I don't for real dislike u, you cool....keep up the good work

You're a sweetheart...but you know how to be gangster
...and I like that...

I love you taste in music. It would be cool to just chill and let you DJ

Ayo....get up here so we can hang out... Stop playing...

Yo, u know we been cool for a minute, and u do great work here.. Keep up the good work.

Yo I always get u confused with iron man, and I don't know why...y'all different as shit...

Yo I always get you confused with ohmars, and I don't know why...y'all different as shit...

When I get to your city....we fighting...... On a baseball field... 9pm.....wear all black....u can bring the kids (I'd recommend the older ones...cuz I don't care about beating up little ones)...the husband...I......don't...... Care....we fighting.... Imma powerbomb you through a table. Weapons optional

Some obvious, some ain’t.

tWBZtcs_zpsqxaetadd.gif

Just seeing if I could possibly be mentioned somewhere. I think one at most iight yall be cool

index_zpsyhh9ynmo.gif

Ok I got one that shocking..well not shocking I guess funny to some

Taeboo was the first online chick I was crushing on..not that she know

Almost risked if all for whisperingeye but she curved me at the last minute

For some reason I think superiorposterior gives great dome

Remedy has a really seductive voice

If people join in ill add more

:clawd2:I'm prepared for what may come

I think you got me and @Blactivity mixed up once again ..I think you said I sound like your baby sister
:yikes1:

Back