Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Side note:
Did these 9Trey members really think a normal kid like Tekashi will 'take it like G' and let things be after they allegedly stole money from him and took turns cutting his baby moms and just do these heavy numbers in the name of 'keeping it real'? Lol...

Didn't show the kid honour but he's supposed to honour the 'street code' for them... in his mind, he's like fuck yall and die where yall stand.

Honestly I wonder that too. Because I’m sure it’s a slew of 93 rappers with more street cred than this guy that could’ve got money

Cacs get away with this shit all the time. Gang shit or not black people need to segregate ourselves from these types of idiots. Our culture is constantly fetishized by outsiders we supposed to forgive and turn the other other cheek? To show we're the bigger person? @Goldie ban all the cacs straight up. The ones that are happy to be here can eat a dick. Be yourself and stop all the dick eating cause you love hip hop culture and lust after black women. Fucking clowns.

Cacs get away with this shit all the time. Gang shit or not black people need to segregate ourselves from these types of idiots. Our culture is constantly fetishized by outsiders we supposed to forgive and turn the other other cheek? To show we're the bigger person? @Goldie ban all the cacs straight up. The ones that are happy to be here can eat a dick. Be yourself and stop all the dick eating cause you love hip hop culture and lust after black women. Fucking clowns.
:hahaha:

lol. where did all this come from?

Y'all logic sound like: He killed his sister, stole from his Mom, sold laced dope to his friends, robbed a priest, built a daycare, fucked bitches with herpes, stole cars and drunk the blood from a monkey's skull? Ok. That's cool. He's a gangster. What do you expect? Wait??? Hunh? He snitched? Oh, hell nah! I expected better out of him than that! How could he do such a thing? There's no loyalty among thieves. Street code and all that whatever man. Ok. There's a difference between honorable men who align themselves to principle and men who dedicate their lives to doing immoral shit and breaking codes and rules. No snitchin' is relative to gangsters' positions, who's involved and consequences to most gansters, although they ain't gonna ever admit it. Self is first to them. If you looking for a group of people who honor principle and virtue and you think these people are gangsters then you're fuckn either young, dumb as hell, or ain't been around gansters. Most of those who follow a code that is one code among many they break are only doing so out of fear of their life when shit hits the fan; or they're doing so b/c it benefits them. They ain't doing it rationally. These motherfuckers steal from mothers, kill loved ones, lie, cheat, and snitch within their own crews to leaders if threatened, and rob for a living and sometimes do honorable stuff too and legal stuff too; and you gonna point out just snitchin as the ultimate wrong they can do as a hypocrite???? Logic needs to be checked. Don't confuse honorable men who position their lifestyle within principles and virtue with men who state constantly they'll do anything legal or illegal, moral or immoral. Snitchin is staying true to what they stand for when they ain't standing for shit. Straight up alot of those motherfuckers will fuck another man in the ass if lonely enough. With all that said. Tekashi's a SNitch and I don't give a fuck what happen to him.
"There's no honor amongst thieves
Street pharmaceutical stack like
The Four Devils tempt madmen" -Method Man

Last edited:
i dont care what none of yall niggas said......

he was a plant to get at them treys like they said they been trying to do.

aint no way this dude a perv....goes to court..."gets off" and gets connected with these dudes all while having the type of bodyguards he had.

i guarantee he was allowed to walk because he infiltrated and help incriminate dudes.

a statutory rape case? ehhhhhhh

that said, the idea of this nigga entire music career basically being a cover for a federal investigation is so hilarious imma allow it

You don't retaliate to personal and/ or street shit by pointing niggas out in court and detailing everything about the crew to the feds.
Yes you do if you trying to go home. The same mf'ers who came up with no snitching be snitching so why follow that nonsense. Look out for yourself.

Question?? If you helped your boy get a house by paying his down payment. You got him a job, and then one day he's riding with you and starts some shit with someone at a gas station for no reason at all, and y'all drive away. Police pull you over and he put an illegal firearm in your trunk and some coke without you knowing; and later at the police station they saying it's your car and he won't admit to it so ur looking at 20-25 years cause the gun has a body on it, and you wait two weeks for him to say something and he don't say shit or do shit to help you WHAT U GONNA DO when lawyer and everyone knows that you saying: "it's not yours," ain't gonna lift one day off that 20 years?"I wanna know. I ain't for snitchin, but I will hear a person's scenario b4 laying judgment. I wanna know what y'all gonna do if you got a wife and kids at home. Again, I don't like Tekashi and don't give a shit if he does life bc of how hard he claimed to be and what he claimed he was and cause of what he did on some BS

Last edited:
Back