Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Y'all logic sound like: He killed his sister, stole from his Mom, sold laced dope to his friends, robbed a priest, built a daycare, fucked bitches with herpes, stole cars and drunk the blood from a monkey's skull? Ok. That's cool. He's a gangster. What do you expect? Wait??? Hunh? He snitched? Oh, hell nah! I expected better out of him than that! How could he do such a thing? There's no loyalty among thieves. Street code and all that whatever man. Ok. There's a difference between honorable men who align themselves to principle and men who dedicate their lives to doing immoral shit and breaking codes and rules. No snitchin' is relative to gangsters' positions, who's involved and consequences to most gansters, although they ain't gonna ever admit it. Self is first to them. If you looking for a group of people who honor principle and virtue and you think these people are gangsters then you're fuckn either young, dumb as hell, or ain't been around gansters. Most of those who follow a code that is one code among many they break are only doing so out of fear of their life when shit hits the fan; or they're doing so b/c it benefits them. They ain't doing it rationally. These motherfuckers steal from mothers, kill loved ones, lie, cheat, and snitch within their own crews to leaders if threatened, and rob for a living and sometimes do honorable stuff too and legal stuff too; and you gonna point out just snitchin as the ultimate wrong they can do as a hypocrite???? Logic needs to be checked. Don't confuse honorable men who position their lifestyle within principles and virtue with men who state constantly they'll do anything legal or illegal, moral or immoral. Snitchin is staying true to what they stand for when they ain't standing for shit. Straight up alot of those motherfuckers will fuck another man in the ass if lonely enough. With all that said. Tekashi's a SNitch and I don't give a fuck what happen to him.
"There's no honor amongst thieves
Street pharmaceutical stack like
The Four Devils tempt madmen" -Method Man

You still havent learned how to post I see

Tekashi not a real nigga or stand up dude so I don't understand this expectation that he adhere to the rules with his back against the wall. Shotty an nem should have been prepared for all this.

Bitch niggas do bitch ass shit. This is why they sunk their teeth into him in the first place.

"The juice ain't always worth the squeeze."

a statutory rape case? ehhhhhhh

that said, the idea of this nigga entire music career basically being a cover for a federal investigation is so hilarious imma allow it
Cmon...

Dude soft as hot butterscotch.
A rape charge could a scared him. You how they deal with rapists in the bing.

His lil stint in jail before this might have been a reminder to get shit in order.

The reality of the situation is that all of these guys who are talking that stop snitching code of the streets bullshit would be the first ones ratting if they were facing 25 to life. SMH at the tough guy talk. 99.9% of y'all are snitching when the judge holds those years over your head. Miss me with the fake shit.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I can't and ain't gonna do the time and I know that. So guess what to keep myself out of this lose lose situation I have made the conscious decision to not do the crime. If you know you ain't cut out for prison don't do shit that can get you sent to prison.

John Gotti's right hand man snitched on him. If Sammy Gravano will snitch wtf makes you think, Man Man, Frog, Lil' Black, Pookie, Ray Ray and Tekashi won't? Gtfohwtbs

Last edited:
I really don't give a fuck about dude snitching. And the reality of the situation is that all of these guys who are talking that stop snitching code of the streets bullshit would be the first ones ratting if they were facing 25 to life. SMH at the tough guy talk 99.9% of y'all are snitching when the judge threatens you with them years.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I can't and ain't gonna do the time and I know that. So guess what to keep myself out of this lose lose situation I have made the conscious decision to not do the crime. If you know you ain't cut out for prison don't do shit that can get you sent to prison. John Gotti's right hand man snitched on him. If Sammy Gravano will snitch wtf makes you think, Man Man, Frog, Lil' Black, Pookie, Ray Ray and Tekashi won't? Gtfohwtbs

I always said snitching is part of the game.

Its more ppl telling than not telling. Hell, niggas tell on themselves is at a all time high

Its a harsh reality of that life. Its fucked up what 6-9 doing but its the reality of it. I dont agree with it but thats the game

I always said snitching is part of the game.

Its more ppl telling than not telling. Hell, niggas tell on themselves is at a all time high

Its a harsh reality of that life. Its fucked up what 6-9 doing but its the reality of it. I dont agree with it but thats the game

Stupid but that there is no problem at all. It's when people start telling on others that is a problem.

As I said before damn near everybody on this case telling on someone else. So the trey way dudes is snitches and 69 a snitch.

Fuck all them and may all snitches over the world meet horrible deaths.

SMH at anyone thinking some other dude is going to willingly separate himself from his wife, kids and family for you. Do your dirt alone or prepare for prison. No one is doing decades in jail for you.

Last edited:
I really don't give a fuck about dude snitching. And the reality of the situation is that all of these guys who are talking that stop snitching code of the streets bullshit would be the first ones ratting if they were facing 25 to life. SMH at the tough guy talk 99.9% of y'all are snitching when the judge threatens you with them years.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I can't and ain't gonna do the time and I know that. So guess what to keep myself out of this lose lose situation I have made the conscious decision to not do the crime. If you know you ain't cut out for prison don't do shit that can get you sent to prison.

John Gotti's right hand man snitched on him. If Sammy Gravano will snitch wtf makes you think, Man Man, Frog, Lil' Black, Pookie, Ray Ray and Tekashi won't? Gtfohwtbs

Exactly...

I wish mandem and OGs in their areas preach to the young ones about this for real.

Dying is one thing, being caught by the law is another, snitching or being snitched on should also be expected.

Why people get so up in arms about folks ratting out is beyond me... aint shit new. *shrugs*

Im not a street dude but you can’t join the army and then turn traitor cuz your sergeant smashed your girl. Can’t join and snitch on niggas for fucking your bm. Plus if your bm a thot that’s on you.

Exactly...

I wish mandem and OGs in their areas preach to the young ones about this for real.

Dying is one thing, being caught by the law is another, snitching or being snitched on should also be expected.

Why people get so up in arms about folks ratting out is beyond me... aint shit new. *shrugs*

Different outcomes but as you said ain't shit new. Folks get married and commit to each other to not fuck someone else. So when a spouse cheats the other person gets mad and as you said "up in arms" because said person broke their commitment.

Same as when a somebody snitches. Rules of the streets say you ain't supposed to snitch so when somebody snitches niggas fucked up with the person for breaking weak instead of standing strong on what they said they wouldn't do. Shit ain't that hard to understand.

Nobody forcing niggas to commit crimes they doing that shit by their own choosing. Yet when they get locked up want to tell on people cause they fucked up and too weak to deal with the consequences of a situation they created. Thats sucka shit and it should be called out just like all sucka shit should be called out no matter what it is.

What I don't get is......the niggas who did him dirty don't get the same energy.

They is why the rules are bullshit.

Why support or overlook niggas doing foul shit but get mad at a nigga doing foul shit?

Ole its levels to sin ass niggas.

Back