Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Side note:
Did these 9Trey members really think a normal kid like Tekashi will 'take it like G' and let things be after they allegedly stole money from him and took turns cutting his baby moms and just do these heavy numbers in the name of 'keeping it real'? Lol...

Didn't show the kid honour but he's supposed to honour the 'street code' for them... in his mind, he's like fuck yall and die where yall stand.

You sign a lifetime contract once you enter this underworld lifestyle.
That means you accept everything within it, including not pointing fingers at members and being pointed at in court at the same time.

Being snitched on is part of the game, and should expected in the lifestyle.

Tekashi is a piece of shit for this, no doubt... but let's stop acting like real hitters and mobsters ain't never snitched either.

of course snitch9 ain't the 1st to rat

but it's hoe shit

& anybody (not necessarily you) who condones or tries to justify it is a hoe as well

Side note:
Did these 9Trey members really think a normal kid like Tekashi will 'take it like G' and let things be after they allegedly stole money from him and took turns cutting his baby moms and just do these heavy numbers in the name of 'keeping it real'? Lol...

Didn't show the kid honour but he's supposed to honour the 'street code' for them... in his mind, he's like fuck yall and die where yall stand.

This. A bitch nigga got to have a code.

Lol this nigga told on errrrrrrrbofy and pointing fingers sheesh. Hate to say it but I doubt he lives long after this is over

high profile snitches aint really gettin whacked like that

you'd have to have feds on the payroll and I doubt them niggas arms that long

same with mass murderers and people that kill celebs and shit

mf's will probably live loong lives

Bruh must've gotten one helluva deal from the DA. But if he ain't gettin full immunity...tattle tellin is pointless

i could see that.....from my understanding he didnt actually do shit

high profile snitches aint really gettin whacked like that

you'd have to have feds on the payroll and I doubt them niggas arms that long

same with mass murderers and people that kill celebs and shit

mf's will probably live loong lives

i could see that.....from my understanding he didnt actually do shit
He might off himself.mane. He'll be shamed no matter where he goes. He's too noticeable

You don't retaliate to personal and/ or street shit by pointing niggas out in court and detailing everything about the crew to the feds.
Nicky Barnes disagrees with you
photo+97.png

Back