Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Another reason why I hate gangs is that they are one of the reasons why we had to wear uniforms in school. Thank you gangs for that.

brah, this can go both ways...do you know EVERY single thing there is to know about music created in the south? or only the stuff that charted?

I appreciate the perspective you have, but sometimes, it comes off extremely arrogant b/c you talk down to people if they dont go crate digging like you or something

does your knowledge of J.Dilla make you any more apart of the culture than my knowledge of a lesser known producer??
But if I didn’t know bout the lesser known producer I’d put the effort and time aside to learn about him....and the shit I posted was like the biggest story in hip hop 2 yrs ago

LOL what did Tax do?
In his Vlad interview and also on his podcast I think it was the T Rodgers episode, he stated niggas never really brought him home or blooded him in....he literally put on a red bandana went outside and said he was blood and started wilding out

But if I didn’t know bout the lesser known producer I’d put the effort and time aside to learn about him....and the shit I posted was like the biggest story in hip hop 2 yrs ago
fam, i was going through some real life shit two years ago. This didnt even register a blip on my radar.

But to your point, this is what the culture is supposed to be about. Educating others b/c its not possible to know every single thing about every single thing all the time.

Everybody is either a blood or a crip.

It's like being left handed or right handed

Bloods think alike

Crips use hand signals and body language

When I went to NY in about like I said 1999-2000 I stayed in Baisley and they were crips then and most of gangs I heard about were crips

At the time the joke was niggas was crips with no bloods to fight against

I had heard QB was bloods before then,but when I really was there I didn't see any bloods,not saying there were none though

LOL also a lot of these bloods were crips before.......

I saw something of interest when I was reading about the case. They said Tekashi folded after 1 day in police custody. It occurred to me that maybe he was on heroin. Anybody that's ever gone through heroin withdrawal knows that you'll cooperate with anybody about anything once that withdrawal starts kicking in.

Everybody is either a blood or a crip.

It's like being left handed or right handed

Bloods think alike

Crips use hand signals and body language

But the colors (red/blue) started in Los Angeles in the late 60s. The Blood and Crip gangs that wear blue and red evolved after the movie.

But I did meet a blood back then.It was my ppl's man in Tompkins in BK and it was going down then

IDK who they were beefing with,but that was back before white bitches was walking purse pets in Brooklyn

He had already lost a lot of ppl.I forgot about that

I saw something of interest when I was reading about the case. They said Tekashi folded after 1 day in police custody. It occurred to me that maybe he was on heroin. Anybody that's ever gone through heroin withdrawal knows that you'll cooperate with anybody about anything once that withdrawal starts kicking in.
Stop it man lol

Back