Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Them old heads say

fam we were just talking bout gangs being part of the culture

Ok, just speaking for me I don't think it is. Also at the same time unless these folks business hits the main stream. I ain't paying attention to, watching or searching for information about these folks gangster fables.

So the blood talk came after the Rucker?

Nah Jim was a blood before all that shit.His hood was already blood so he was affiliated ,but I don't think he was claiming blood until 98/99

Jim was probably about 20 then

what yr was that Rucker fight?

UntimelyUnknownDingo-size_restricted.gif
Did he just give dude his cereal?

Fam...yall niggas really grown men going back n forthe about when Jim Jones turned blood lmao..wow
Everyone of ur posts in this thread in this thread is about what other posters are doing...Fam u gotta stop worrying other niggas yo Niggas discussing a theme based on the thread topic....there are other threads for you if u ain’t trying to add to the discussion.

Bruh u knew all them niggas was gang related by their colors. Everybody knew quik was in a gang or at least affiliated to the point he could wear their colors.

If cam and Jim was bangin why start talking about it so late? I have no idea why y’all wanna make Jim super gangsta. Didn’t T Rodgers go in on him?

Quik wasn't flying colors in the videos to his 1st album or his 2nd album.he mostly wore all black

Idk Cam's status as a gang member,but he's affiliated with bloods

IDK about super gangster,but Jim was out there when niggas was getting fucked up.

I just know from what I heard they used to tear shit up,that's why that dipset movement was so heavy in the early 2000's

The city was really rocking with them niggas

They got in so much shit,because they wasn't hiding like a lot of niggas

fairly relevant given that Jim has been thrown into this Tekashi situation

I know actual Billys so it's not just internet chatter to me
Y'all going back n forth like y'all know date and time he was brought home.
Unless y'all know dude, nobody can say when.

They fucked up because they involved him and fucked over him

That is where it begins and ends they fucked up letting him know too much shit he shouldn't have.

Even if they didn't fuck him over once they came and locked them all up he would still be doing exactly what he is now in snitching.

If snitching wasn't in his character even with the shit they did to him he wouldn't be snitching right now.

Y'all going back n forth like y'all know date and time he was brought home.
Unless y'all know dude, nobody can say when.

Ain't nobody going back and forth about shit. I really don't give a fuck. It's all funny to me. It would just be even funnier if Jim's gang shit happened after the shit at the Rucker.

I don't give a fuck about none of this shit for real. It don't effect me or nobody I actually care about.

But conversing does make my work day go by faster.

Back