Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Wonder if he went through the same initiation as other members or if he paid his way in.

Paper gangsters, I swear. I don't respect gang members period, but these join cause it's cool types get the least respect.
In cams video from 2000 they got bloods in it courtesy of Jim.

And I'm sure Jimmy didn't have money around that time. But he still he was like 25.

It so open that niggas be trying to order weed and percs off of FB in the open. It's this hood becky they be on there like "I'm on the Westside. Who got percs?" I'm like who'll be a fool to serve yo white ass? I gotta roast my nephew later on for asking "who make delivery on gas" for the entire FB world to see.

And then when you pull a young nigga to the side and tell him removing reckless, he look at you like you got 3 heads.

Yes your honor also BIG aka Christopher Wallace had a shootout at room 112 with Arizona Ron vs a dread who looked like the reggae star Maxi Priest and 2 Malaysians,one male and the other female.He also had went to war with Gloria from Astoria.he blazed ,they blazed,long story.He double parked by a hydrant also

was on page 69 (bars??) but just caught up

i love/hate threads that pop like these...usually the same shit from the same posters like ...right on cue

Sion in here half reading shit, AS USUAL and posting from the comfort of the Canada suburbs speaking on criminal shit like he knee deep in it. ALL kinds of speculation and wrong af LMAO. Stick to stocks b. The streets not your thing. I say this with love.

My nigga Elzo, the ABW resident gang culture aficionado, educating us on what is "common knowledge" to everyone and is surprised that we don't know the intimate details of what the B stood for in Cardi's stage name. Confession...I thought the B stood for bad bitch....~shrugs~

Lurk in here making fun of Elzo b/c of the aforementioned

This is what i needed and you guys delivered

I see yall mentioning Jim Jones and joining the bloods for protection. Was Jim talking that blood shit before or after him and Cam got ran outta the Rucker?

I see yall mentioning Jim Jones and joining the bloods for protection. Was Jim talking that blood shit before or after him and Cam got ran outta the Rucker?

Back in the day,before Jones started rapping Jim was wilding for real

Heard Jim was in Tunnel beating niggas up etc.He was Cam's goon

I started hearing about NY niggas being bloods in about 96-97,which means it probably had been going on

IDK when it became widespread,but when I went to NY in like 1999/2000 crips were in style

Idk when Jim and them got down

was on page 69 (bars??) but just caught up

i love/hate threads that pop like these...usually the same shit from the same posters like ...right on cue

Sion in here half reading shit, AS USUAL and posting from the comfort of the Canada suburbs speaking on criminal shit like he knee deep in it. ALL kinds of speculation and wrong af LMAO. Stick to stocks b. The streets not your thing. I say this with love.

My nigga Elzo, the ABW resident gang culture aficionado, educating us on what is "common knowledge" to everyone and is surprised that we don't know the intimate details of what the B stood for in Cardi's stage name. Confession...I thought the B stood for bad bitch....~shrugs~

Lurk in here making fun of Elzo b/c of the aforementioned

This is what i needed and you guys delivered

Because hip hop is a culture fam niggas can’t claim to be part of the culture , spend a decade wasting their lives on a hip hop website and still not know shit bout the culture

Back in the day,before Jones started rapping Jim was wilding for real

Heard Jim was in Tunnel beating niggas up etc.He was Cam's goon

I started hearing about NY niggas being bloods in about 96-97,which means it probably had been going on

IDK when it became widespread,but when I went to NY in like 1999/2000 crips were in style

Idk when Jim and them got down
In the documentary this is Jim Jones, Yandy ( his ex manager) stated that Jim was banned from damn near every “ urban” establishment in NYC for wilding out.....and then no helping the fact that he ran w Max B who was even wilder

Because hip hop is a culture fam niggas can’t claim to be part of the culture , spend a decade wasting their lives on a hip hop website and still not know shit bout the culture
brah, this can go both ways...do you know EVERY single thing there is to know about music created in the south? or only the stuff that charted?

I appreciate the perspective you have, but sometimes, it comes off extremely arrogant b/c you talk down to people if they dont go crate digging like you or something

does your knowledge of J.Dilla make you any more apart of the culture than my knowledge of a lesser known producer??

Rap made banging more appealing.

While I agree the specific brand of crips and bloods were made popular by rap,Colors really made that shit known

I didn't know anything about LA gangs until colors

but gangs in urban cities is not new at all

The Warriors had real gang members in it as extras

The mafia are gangs,thus the term gangster

The first time I heard NY was banging was when Mobb Deep's second album dropped

At the time I heard the logo and graphics were red because The Mobb was bloods

I was confused

While I agree the specific brand of crips and bloods were made popular by rap,Colors really made that shit known

Blood gangs are popping in NOLA and I know for a damn fact that shit was not happening before Wayne and them.

My pops told me a story bout when some ppl from Cali came to the projects trying to set up shop. Them niggas out the projects was not with it at all.

Its always a blood set and never Crip sets popping up.

Blood gangs are popping in NOLA and I know for a damn fact that shit was not happening before Wayne and them.

My pops told me a story bout when some ppl from Cali came to the projects trying to set up shop. Them niggas out the projects was not with it at all.

Its always a blood set and never Crip sets popping up.

I mean,just because a nigga wears a red flag and calls himself a blood,doesn't make him a blood.......

Yea NY been have street gangs I think the difference is that NY gangs were usually confined to a geographical area or a project building...the bloods hitting the streets is when u start having niggas repping the same gang being connected over the five Burroughs

Back