Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Speaking of snitches. @BRIAN B. I'm on my FB feed and they are airing out a snitch in the city. Snitch exposures always makes for great entertainment lol

lol yea

they got audio of dude w/ the cops makin controlled buys

after every call you hear the cop like "he called so&so at this # for such&such" smh

seems like every few months someone paperwork comes up & outs them as a snitch

Like I told my brother. It don't surprise me when street dudes snitch. I be surprised when they don't yet it be funny at the same time when they do especially if they were locally or popular, altogether. Before they snitch, it be people all on their wall or daily statuses liking everything and saying "That's my nigga etc etc" Giving them all types of praise but when the tape comes out, then all of that praising stops. I know this bummy dude that went to school with me that was a GD. He used to be on FB everyday, roasting and creating street sh%t statuses for entertainment. Everybody used to be kee keeing and he heeing on his statuses. Word got out that he snitched and they dropped his paperwork in front of the world to see. That killed his whole little FB and rap career. Now his page be a ghost town. Yet at the same time, snitches that was once perceived as a "street nigga" will still get more love and support than that average working class dude. So the game is very funny most times.

Naw, B. That's not how the shit works. You don't even want your name MENTIONED by a nigga on the witness stand in a federal courthouse. Just confirming he's a member if whatever the fuck or bringing him up in association with other names can link all sorts of spiderwebs that the Feds can use to build a case against you, someone you love, somebody you hate but you'll have to be deposed, etc, etc, etc. Just your name being typed by a court stenographer in a federal courthouse should concern you.

I hear you but I'm just saying... if all he said was so and so is a part of this group and nothing else is probably shedding light that way but now the feds have to do some work and figure that out. It's not like he gave some vital information where the feds don't have to work much.

Am I making sense or? Lol...

lol yea

they got audio of dude w/ the cops makin controlled buys

after every call you hear the cop like "he called so&so at this # for such&such" smh

seems like every few months someone paperwork comes up & outs them as a snitch

Man they been chopping them down lately. Lovest, GFace, now Ru

They aired out G Face a couple of months ago. That nigga aborted the city and moved to Knoxville lol.

I hear you but I'm just saying... if all he said was so and so is a part of this group and nothing else is probably shedding light that way but now the feds have to do some work and figure that out. It's not like he gave some vital information where the feds don't have to work much.

Naw, you making sense. But I understood what you were saying before. And my point is, no he didn't implicate him in any crime, etc. But even having your name mentioned in association with this type of shit - unless you are legitimately the cleanest nigga on Earth - is a problem for you. Like...you'd much rather NOT have that happen. Lol.

From what I understand he just said Trippie in a rival gang and they had beef with him and assaulted him. If he said anything about Trippie doing some illegal shit I missed it. These niggas put their gang affiliation all over social media and in their lyrics so did 69 really offer anything people ain't know

Back