Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

From what I understand he just said Trippie in a rival gang and they had beef with him and assaulted him. If he said anything about Trippie doing some illegal shit I missed it. These niggas put their gang affiliation all over social media and in their lyrics so did 69 really offer anything people ain't know

He gave a statement under oath in a federal court room in front of a jury and judge implicating his former friends in a assault.

Until u do that it’s just hearsay. Smh

Dude made $10 million and niggas want him to shush and do 38 years in the can ? For WHAT ? Fuckin rap music ?? Lmaaaaaaaooooooo niggas never gave a fuck about him so why should he have a high moral caliber for them ? Nigga got kids
He had only a million in his accounts. Where the other 9 million went?

Shit that's a million more than most will see.

Why would a millionaire want to sit in a cell over some rap or street shit ? All them dudes in jail will tell you it's all bullshit and not worth it.

You're assuming he gets to keep any of that shit as part of his deal. If he is testifying that he was using his money as a bank for all the crimes that were being committed that shit is probably forfeit under his deal. And if he's getting put in witness protection they taking everything for sure.

It's not like he's taking down the mob or a cartel. This is just a little peon faction of the bloods that they already had mad evidence against.

You're assuming he gets to keep any of that shit as part of his deal. If he is testifying that he was using his money as a bank for all the crimes that were being committed that shit is probably forfeit under his deal. And if he's getting put in witness protection they taking everything for sure.

It's not like he's taking down the mob or a cartel. This is just a little peon faction of the bloods that they already had mad evidence against.
Nah 9 Tray is the first blood set and they was getting busy out there...but they were going down regardless

I don't know the particulars but from what I understand he made a lot of money from rap music. Even so he's a personality in music and people will not care if he snitched, they will still buy new music and the fact he can be free to make more and see his kids is better for him and I don't blame him for doing what he's doing.
Lol nah fam them OG bloods a lil crazy this nigga is spotted in traffic he getting disciplined

Lol. Nigga got his shit cooked last year now he back crying for @Goldie to ban white posters. Sad.
You circle jerk niggas arent worth the little bit of energy it took to kill now. You still here looking for clout on the net. I pop in when I'm taking a break from being successful in real life. I made you faggots relevant around here fuck nigga. You're welcome.

Back