Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

They were stupid for overlooking the fact he was going to fold when pressed. And they were out there acting reckless af while all eyes were on them.

Why do you guys keep dancing around this? Like you guys really expected tekashi to have some kind of code and do a bid lol?

They did this shit to themselves.

I haven't absolved anyone

I'm all about personal accountability

but sum of yall keep makin excuses for this clown cuz he wasn't really "bout that life" or cuz niggas ran thru his bm

so fuckin what, he decided to entrench himself & they welcomed him w/ open arms

I haven't absolved anyone

I'm all about personal accountability

but sum of yall keep makin excuses for this clown cuz he wasn't really "bout that life" or cuz niggas ran thru his bm

so fuckin what, he decided to entrench himself & they welcomed him w/ open arms

Not making excuses. He's a rat fuck. But he's been a rat fuck. Like I didn't need him to rat on these niggas to know he'd rat.

You criminal masterminds really in here with the pikachu face tho...

7a0252690ebefb86335d15addc2b2dc1.jpg

Shit wild and hilarious to me.

so tekashi hire ppl to rob and kill for him and then he snitch on them? Thats fucked up.

Only in America he can go free for that. In Sweden they would give Tekashi life.

Didn't this all go down cause someone in the gang was already an informant?

Like fuck these niggas.

Aye

how many of yall w/ kids teachin them if they get in trouble, they can jus tell on someone & it'll be alright?

I'd tell them not to do their dirt around bitch ass niggas and keep they circle tight. That's for sure. They'd know a snitch when they see one.

Or... or... I'd just tell them not to be involved with this type of bullshit so they don't gotta worry about it.

You triple OG triple remedial niggas got it tho.

Ok, we've established you're a hoe

no surprise here lol
I've established I'm not a dummy to take unnecessary years in prison. Fuck the code of the streets, it's all about me if it gets to that point. Good luck with the rest of your lives doing all that time

I've established I'm not a dummy to take unnecessary years in prison. Fuck the code of the streets, it's all about me if it gets to that point. Good luck with the rest of your lives doing all that time

I got a question for you:

Are you saying this because you recognize that there is 3rd choice, besides ratting on your friends or doing 40 years - which is to not get involved in that sorta shit in the first place?

Or are you saying that you WOULD get involved in street shit, know the consequences, then rat on whoever you had to in order to go home, should you get caught?

I hear a lot of one-sided loyalty in here.

As a third person that would be connected to them all.....they all need to eat a bullet.

The fuck the brotherhood with y'all?

If You let him in.....deep in. Now you gotta make sure he happy and feeling safe....otherwise he could turn everyone in....
Why gamble with everyone's freedom cuz you wanted pussy from his bitch?
How you rob the nigga feeding us?

How y'all not see the problem and lack of "street code" in this.

Can't be only mad at the colorful loud nigga who brought the attention.
Who opened the door for him?
Who allowed him to be disgruntled?

Smdh

I mean Dos makes a compelling point wit this post.

Are you saying this because you recognize that there is 3rd choice, besides ratting on your friends or doing 40 years - which is to not get involved in that sorta shit in the first place?

Or are you saying that you WOULD get involved in street shit, know the consequences, then rat on whoever you had to in order to go home, should you get caught?

Lol man talk to these fools

don't entrench yourself in street shit & you got no worries facin football numbers

My stance is coming from regular citizen Chi-Town who's squeaky clean, I know for a fact I'm not doing those years. That's all I can base my opinion on since I'm not out here committing crimes

Like I always said in the beginning stages of this thread. Don't get involved in street sh%t if you feel that you're not built for the time. Growing up, some of my childhood friends went to do some illegal acts, I didn't stay around nor followed them. I took my ass home, center, girlfriend house or somewhere for the time being. This grown ass dude had the same option. Nobody forced him to be in Treyway and be involved in that. He made that decision and agreed to the terms and conditions. Now here we are.

Back