Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

i didnt say it was gay...

but maybe its me....but if im in jail...i got more things to think about than my look while surrounded by a bunch of niggas.

It’s nothing wrong with getting ur hair cut or braided. The real issue is why are so fixated on the bunch of niggas part? Why do u think niggas is trying to be fly for dudes? We had visits and court appearances. Some folks just like to be clean and neat. U know regular personal hygiene grooming stuff. I dunno ‍

It’s nothing wrong with getting ur hair cut or braided. The real issue is why are so fixated on the bunch of niggas part? Why do u think niggas is trying to be fly for dudes? We had visits and court appearances. Some folks just like to be clean and neat. U know regular personal hygiene grooming stuff. I dunno ‍
just a question.....

i just know me ....

Look, all you snitch ass bustas

"they label of a snitch is a lifetime scar, you'll always be in jail minus the bars"

it don't matter if his "crew" was gonna double cross him, you hold court in the street if you took that oath to the streets

idk where yall from, but where I'm from respect is paramount & snitchin when you entrenched yourself in street shit is 1 of the quickest ways to lose all respect (& possibly your life)

for christ sake we've all heard the cliche

"don't do the crime..."

Yea, this shit got me crying laughing.

Niggaz really supporting this snitching and cutting deal shit.....

I ain't suprisesd, but seeing niggaz proudly confess that shit is hilarious...

I don't got him making it to sentencing tho.....

Niggaz gonna pop homie

Look, all you snitch ass bustas

"they label of a snitch is a lifetime scar, you'll always be in jail minus the bars"

it don't matter if his "crew" was gonna double cross him, you hold court in the street if you took that oath to the streets

idk where yall from, but where I'm from respect is paramount & snitchin when you entrenched yourself in street shit is 1 of the quickest ways to lose all respect (& possibly your life)

for christ sake we've all heard the cliche

"don't do the crime..."

Tell them fam about the city. Once niggas find out that a nigga has been cooperating with the law, then cancel Christmas. One vital time that it occur was the Bianca Horton incident.

Yea, this shit got me crying laughing.

Niggaz really supporting this snitching and cutting deal shit.....

I ain't suprisesd, but seeing niggaz proudly confess that shit is hilarious...

I don't got him making it to sentencing tho.....

Niggaz gonna pop homie

You would let niggas walk who tried to kill you and also fucking your girl, tell me how protecting those people is the right thing to do.

Tell them fam about the city. Once niggas find out that a nigga has been cooperating with the law, then cancel Christmas. One vital time that it occur was the Bianca Horton incident.

Yea that whole situation was sad, I wouldn't even label her a snitch

she was jus a bystander holdin her baby when a mf roll up & stared shootin, hittin both of em

I'm sure she knew the risk agreein to testify, but can you blame her when sum mf shot her baby & they weren't intended targets? Hell no

You would let niggas walk who tried to kill you and also fucking your girl, tell me how protecting those people is the right thing to do.

If you a real street cat, you'll hold court in the streets

get sum get back by fuckin they girls, sisters, moms, aunties

that's it

Back