Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

If you a real street cat, you'll hold court in the streets

get sum get back by fuckin they girls, sisters, moms, aunties

that's it
This is some Backwards idiotic goofball talk.

No wonder folks is going to hell in a hand basket.

The get back is to turn your life over to King Jesus and save your soul from the lake of fire.

SMH @ the fools who will have egg on their faces on the last day because they wanted "street cred" and had to keep the "G-code"

Absolute trash thinking that the devil has deceived people with.

SMH. I'm mad!

The nigga was never one of them. He was never going to be one of them. He was always food. If a nigga u down wit fuck ur girl it’s on u. It’s ur fault u picked a smut. It’s ur fault u ran with niggas who didn’t respect u.

A bunch of y’all niggas is soft as hell. Y’all straight broads crying about a nigga fucking his girl. Y’all whole thought process weak. He wouldn’t snitch if they didn’t put a hit on him or if they didn’t slut out his bitch. Wtf wrong wit y’all? Pussies...smh

This is some Backwards idiotic goofball talk.

No wonder folks is going to hell in a hand basket.

The get back is to turn your life over to King Jesus and save your soul from the lake of fire.

SMH @ the fools who will have egg on their faces on the last day because they wanted "street cred" and had to keep the "G-code"

Absolute trash thinking that the devil has deceived people with.

SMH. I'm mad!

U might be right but niggas in hell will tell u when Semi faced eternity He ain’t say shit.

Fuck outta here with the td jake bullshit. Smh

It’s nothing wrong with getting ur hair cut or braided. The real issue is why are so fixated on the bunch of niggas part? Why do u think niggas is trying to be fly for dudes? We had visits and court appearances. Some folks just like to be clean and neat. U know regular personal hygiene grooming stuff. I dunno ‍
This was a classic IC thread. A lot of feelings got hurt about men braiding other men hair lol.

Yea, this shit got me crying laughing.

Niggaz really supporting this snitching and cutting deal shit.....

I ain't suprisesd, but seeing niggaz proudly confess that shit is hilarious...

I don't got him making it to sentencing tho.....

Niggaz gonna pop homie
Rofl. Well I am not a criminal so I will never have to worry about snitching or being snitched on. Most people never even been in that situation so no one know what they would do. All that street shit is cool until you facing serious time. The main one saying don't snitch turn out to be the biggest snitch.

The nigga was never one of them. He was never going to be one of them. He was always food. If a nigga u down wit fuck ur girl it’s on u. It’s ur fault u picked a smut. It’s ur fault u ran with niggas who didn’t respect u.

A bunch of y’all niggas is soft as hell. Y’all straight broads crying about a nigga fucking his girl. Y’all whole thought process weak. He wouldn’t snitch if they didn’t put a hit on him or if they didn’t slut out his bitch. Wtf wrong wit y’all? Pussies...smh
Id rather be a snitch then let a man braid my hair bruh lol. Just sayin.

Id rather be a snitch then let a man braid my hair bruh lol. Just sayin.

How about u just cut ur braids off and keep ur mouth shut? I mean shit simple to me. I don’t get this big fascination with niggas hair in prison. Y’all niggas are fixated on gayness. It’s ridiculous

How about u just cut ur braids off and keep ur mouth shut? I mean shit simple to me. I don’t get this big fascination with niggas hair in prison. Y’all niggas are fixated on gayness. It’s ridiculous
Why you so hurt over this bruh? Some guy played on ya hair? Did he put those lil yatti beads in?

Why you so hurt over this bruh? Some guy played on ya hair? Did he put those lil yatti beads in?

I don’t understand why y’all so fascinated with gay shit. A nigga playing in my hair? I mean damn u just wreak of faggotry. Like what grown man says that shit? When y’all hear jail y’all automatically think gay. Y’all niggas is undercover rupaul motherfuckers for real.

Look, all you snitch ass bustas

"they label of a snitch is a lifetime scar, you'll always be in jail minus the bars"

it don't matter if his "crew" was gonna double cross him, you hold court in the street if you took that oath to the streets

idk where yall from, but where I'm from respect is paramount & snitchin when you entrenched yourself in street shit is 1 of the quickest ways to lose all respect (& possibly your life)

for christ sake we've all heard the cliche

"don't do the crime..."
but he didnt do crime....he was watching...and they fucking his girl and planning to kill him.

so who broke what oath if he feeding everyone?

so he supposed to take all the shit and then take the time?

nah....
the lifetime label is if you continue to try to be in the streets. once some shit happens like this...you need to relocate and stay out them streets. alot of places/.....the street logic dont matter or make sense.

real shit.....he took the time to save money and use the money to protect his mom with security.
sounds about right to me.

but the people getting snitched on......they criminals

and cant this be apart of their actions?
plotting to kill dude...he snitched. action, reaction
fucking his girl, action reaction
plotting on his mom, action reaction.

what did he do to them for them to want to do all this to him?

just because hes food hes supposed to keep taking it?

they should him what street power can do.....
but dude was never a street dude....
and he showed them what real world power can do.

by snitching.

and how she saying he aint think about his actions....

she didnt have to dig into that life.

she just as bad as him by fucking shotti.
did it matter them?

Back