Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

One of my home boy's cousin went through an episode that's similar to this. One Friday night, my home boy, his 2 cousins and this other nigga (a fugitive that was on the run from NY) got pulled over in a hot neighborhood. I can't remember why they pulled them over but maybe it was a tail light excuse or whatever. The 2 cousins don't really know the NY dude; they only mutual through my home boy. Some kinda way, the police were able to search the car; BAM!!!! They found some weed in the car on the side where the NY nigga was at. My home boy was the driver, he was driving his girl's car. Police asked "Who weed this is?" Nobody says anything. My home boy and his 2 cousins are surprised because nobody knew that the NY dude had weed on him. Police walks to his car for a minute. While he was at his car, my home boy, his 2 cousins and the NY dude trying to see who is going to take the charge............My home boy didn't want to take the charge (he probably had a few misdemeanors on his record, if they are not expunged yet) because he was in pursuit to getting full custody of his little girl, so he didn't want to muddy his record even more; The older cousin was on probation and he just got out of prison, maybe for a month; The NY nigga was a fugitive on the run and the younger cousin had the cleanest record. Matter fact, his record was clean. Guess who they wanted to take the wrap?......................Police came back and asked "who weed this is?" Nobody said anything, so they took all of them jail. The older cousin want to beat up the younger cousin because he didn't take the charge. The NY nigga want to beat up the younger cousin because he didn't take the charge and he might be going to prison, if they find out who he is. The NY nigga gave them a fake name and social security number, so he was able to get out of that jam. All of them got out the next day but it's crazy that not only that wasn't the young cousin weed and he was unaware of it but they wanted him to take a charge for someone that he didn't know smdh. I told my home boy "mannnnnn!!!! We wouldn't be friends anymore because ain't taking a charge for some sh%t that's not mines". Reason #2,050 on why I don't ride deep

A friend of mine had a bad habit of driving under the influence, shit a bunch of us did at the time. Anyways he was fighting a DUI case in court and hit a car in front of my house drunk. He came in my house on some "yo can you tell them (the cops) you did it". I was like nah fam..im good. Nigga ended up doing 7 days in jail. Which isn't alot, but 1 day of another nigga sentence is too much for me.

Who determines criminals?

Argument built on a fallacy to excuse shaky spines

The man selling dime bags was a criminal 10 years ago, now they got weed centers

Ditto for Alcohol, now it’s a liquor store for every block

You switched sides when the enemy boxed you in, that translates whether somebody a so called criminal or not
So a weed man who now got a store makes him a snitch?

One of my home boy's cousin went through an episode that's similar to this. One Friday night, my home boy, his 2 cousins and this other nigga (a fugitive that was on the run from NY) got pulled over in a hot neighborhood. I can't remember why they pulled them over but maybe it was a tail light excuse or whatever. The 2 cousins don't really know the NY dude; they only mutual through my home boy. Some kinda way, the police were able to search the car; BAM!!!! They found some weed in the car on the side where the NY nigga was at. My home boy was the driver, he was driving his girl's car. Police asked "Who weed this is?" Nobody says anything. My home boy and his 2 cousins are surprised because nobody knew that the NY dude had weed on him. Police walks to his car for a minute. While he was at his car, my home boy, his 2 cousins and the NY dude trying to see who is going to take the charge............My home boy didn't want to take the charge (he probably had a few misdemeanors on his record, if they are not expunged yet) because he was in pursuit to getting full custody of his little girl, so he didn't want to muddy his record even more; The older cousin was on probation and he just got out of prison, maybe for a month; The NY nigga was a fugitive on the run and the younger cousin had the cleanest record. Matter fact, his record was clean. Guess who they wanted to take the wrap?......................Police came back and asked "who weed this is?" Nobody said anything, so they took all of them jail. The older cousin want to beat up the younger cousin because he didn't take the charge. The NY nigga want to beat up the younger cousin because he didn't take the charge and he might be going to prison, if they find out who he is. The NY nigga gave them a fake name and social security number, so he was able to get out of that jam. All of them got out the next day but it's crazy that not only that wasn't the young cousin weed and he was unaware of it but they wanted him to take a charge for someone that he didn't know smdh. I told my home boy "mannnnnn!!!! We wouldn't be friends anymore because ain't taking a charge for some sh%t that's not mines". Reason #2,050 on why I don't ride deep
The fact homie trynna get his kid an NYC nigga had the weed but sint tell no one ....this changes shit. I'm trying to be a father an a random nigga put that in jeopardy?

So dude could lose out on all his work because a dude with a clean record didn't take the rap from a dirty nigga with weed?

Are you serious

You're suggesting he should sit between some inmate's knees and let him braid his rainbow hair?

Nah what's weird that he didn't cut all that shit off yet.
I mean.....he seems to like his hair......

The fact homie trynna get his kid an NYC nigga had the weed but sint tell no one ....this changes shit. I'm trying to be a father an a random nigga put that in jeopardy?

So dude could lose out on all his work because a dude with a clean record didn't take the rap from a dirty nigga with weed?

Are you serious

They eventually became successful on pressing him. The younger cousin later took the charge. The younger cousin is one of those dudes that try to be around street niggas, when he have no business being around them. He done been robbed twice, got his pockets tapped in the club etc. Told him that street life isn't you

It's crazy they let him muddy his record to save them cuz of a dirty nigga.

Smdh
Where the old heads at?

She looks like the boricua version of my ex. She bad as hell.

That boy's a fuckin idiot. And for what? 15 minutes of fame? That little bread he made in a year or so is about to be put back into the system. He's leaving the game worse off than when he started.

There's a million of these cautionary tales these little thundercats fail to listen to. Smh. Oh well...

So basically he cooperated with the Feds to save his own ass.

Gotta do what you gotta do

200w.gif

Last edited:
Back