Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

That dc killer dude didn't snitch. He's still in jail.
Alpo snitched on him an is home, no one touching him.

This is why I was never into street shit.

I hear all y'all saying what y'all would do, but would you really do it if it came to it.

It's crazy how you and 5 Grand fail to understand simple logic. Even my 2 year old niece know not to touch anything that's hot. I'm going to say this clear enough, so even Hellen Keller can understand it. Again, how about don't hang around people that can cost you your life or freedom. See how easy that is?

All that don't matter, I'm 100% of the time saving myself to get as less time as possible. Those no snitching niggas will still be locked up while I would have done my time and out living life.

Even those mob dudes who started that no snitching shit be taking to save themselves and you niggas still wanna follow that shit. I'll wave to you as I'm being released.

I know a lot of real niggas who flipped when pressed.
They had reps in the hood....and those same reps left them untouched.

Snitching is a benefit that some use and are excused for. Only certain people can't snitch .

Like I said....I didn't snitch. It got me no where.
Then turn around and get told on..
I looked at it like...I got caught an I know nothing.
But maybe dude looked at it like....yea I told and you won't do shit.
OK, cool. But then what the hood do? Nothing. It wasn't that he snitched ...it was more about what was I gonna do about it.

And also like I said.....that's when I learned street rules are bullshit and you gotta handle yourself. So I handled it myself....and guess what.
Still nothing .

you dont have to worry about snitching if you dont do snitch worthy shit. how hard is that to understand? if you cant do the time dont do the crime. i cant so i dont therefore i never have to worry about snitching. i purposefully avoid situations and people that could possibly put me in that position.

if you know the consequences of your actions, do the shit anyway, get caught and tell on everyone who got away you deserve whatever hell comes your way.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

b7d.jpg

Lol @ having code of honor, among people whose profession is to violate codes/laws

I'm not saying I'd snitch, i just laugh at the irony of it
I always thought that was funny. A bunch of criminals who break laws are shocked when niggas break the one law in the criminal code book. The irony is ironic to say the least.

I wouldn't snitch on my niggas though but some niggas I don't fuck with........yeah bruh they might have a problem lol

I always thought that was funny. A bunch of criminals who break laws are shocked when niggas break the one law in the criminal code book. The irony is ironic to say the least.

I wouldn't snitch on my niggas though but some niggas I don't fuck with........yeah bruh they might have a problem lol
Right. People really expect criminals to have a code? So a guy can be a cold blooded murderer, rapists and drug dealer but he better not snitch? He doesn't have a high moral character so snitching is not the worst grievance on the list.

Who determines criminals?

Argument built on a fallacy to excuse shaky spines

The man selling dime bags was a criminal 10 years ago, now they got weed centers

Ditto for Alcohol, now it’s a liquor store for every block

You switched sides when the enemy boxed you in, that translates whether somebody a so called criminal or not

Let's be real though, not philosophical. Niggas ain't snitching on the dude selling dime bags. They snitching on the person murdering and raping. If you witness a rape and you tell the police, or you see a dude murder an innocent and you tell the police... You not a snitch, in my eyes.

Yeah but I'm not going to spend 50+ years in prison so my homies can get off. Anybody who spends 50+ years in prison instead of cooperating with the Feds and joining witness protection is a complete moron. I don't care about the code of the streets and I don't care about coulda, woulda, shoulda. The only thing that matters is my freedom and I'm not gonna have any freedom unless I snitch, point fingers on the witness stand, name names on the witness stand, and give a written statement in my own handwriting, notarized in front of several witnesses.

Or the alternative is doing 50+ years and getting out in 2069, if you make parole.

What would you choose?

69 ordered the supposed hit on chief keef on a live social media feed. That's on him..is not like he snitching for some shit his boys did that he had nothing to do with. There is a difference between getting pulled over and your friend having work on him in your car that he did not tell you about and then refuses to tell the cops is his shit. I'm snitching in that case. Im not doing your time nigga. But if y'all get pulled over and you knowingly have him bring the work in your car, cause y'all bout to make some moves. Then snitching is a punk move. Bc YOU signed up for that risk. There is a HUGE difference

This is by far the most cowardly shit I've read in months

I'd rather be labeled a coward and spend whats left of my money on tattoo removals and plastic surgery so I can live in a modest neighborhood smoking bama weed, drinking cheap beer, and fucking average looking girls than 'keeping it real' and serving 50+ years in a Federal prison with no weed, no alcohol, and no bitches.

If you're saying you'd rather keep it real and serve 50 years than be labeled a coward, you're certainly not a coward, but you're gonna be locked up till 2069 and people will say, "he kept it real, he didn't snitch."

And on a side note, what's happening with Tekashi69 is what would have eventually happened to Pac if he survived that shooting.

69 ordered the supposed hit on chief keef on a live social media feed. That's on him..is not like he snitching for some shit his boys did that he had nothing to do with. There is a difference between getting pulled over and your friend having work on him in your car that he did not tell you about and then refuses to tell the cops is his shit. I'm snitching in that case. Im not doing your time nigga. But if y'all get pulled over and you knowingly have him bring the work in your car, cause y'all bout to make some moves. Then snitching is a punk move. Bc YOU signed up for that risk. There is a HUGE difference

One of my home boy's cousin went through an episode that's similar to this. One Friday night, my home boy, his 2 cousins and this other nigga (a fugitive that was on the run from NY) got pulled over in a hot neighborhood. I can't remember why they pulled them over but maybe it was a tail light excuse or whatever. The 2 cousins don't really know the NY dude; they only mutual through my home boy. Some kinda way, the police were able to search the car; BAM!!!! They found some weed in the car on the side where the NY nigga was at. My home boy was the driver, he was driving his girl's car. Police asked "Who weed this is?" Nobody says anything. My home boy and his 2 cousins are surprised because nobody knew that the NY dude had weed on him. Police walks to his car for a minute. While he was at his car, my home boy, his 2 cousins and the NY dude trying to see who is going to take the charge............My home boy didn't want to take the charge (he probably had a few misdemeanors on his record, if they are not expunged yet) because he was in pursuit to getting full custody of his little girl, so he didn't want to muddy his record even more; The older cousin was on probation and he just got out of prison, maybe for a month; The NY nigga was a fugitive on the run and the younger cousin had the cleanest record. Matter fact, his record was clean. Guess who they wanted to take the wrap?......................Police came back and asked "who weed this is?" Nobody said anything, so they took all of them jail. The older cousin want to beat up the younger cousin because he didn't take the charge. The NY nigga want to beat up the younger cousin because he didn't take the charge and he might be going to prison, if they find out who he is. The NY nigga gave them a fake name and social security number, so he was able to get out of that jam. All of them got out the next day but it's crazy that not only that wasn't the young cousin weed and he was unaware of it but they wanted him to take a charge for someone that he didn't know smdh. I told my home boy "mannnnnn!!!! We wouldn't be friends anymore because ain't taking a charge for some sh%t that's not mines". Reason #2,050 on why I don't ride deep

I'd rather be labeled a coward and spend whats left of my money on tattoo removals and plastic surgery so I can live in a modest neighborhood smoking bama weed, drinking cheap beer, and fucking average looking girls than 'keeping it real' and serving 50+ years in a Federal prison with no weed, no alcohol, and no bitches.

If you're saying you'd rather keep it real and serve 50 years than be labeled a coward, you're certainly not a coward, but you're gonna be locked up till 2069 and people will say, "he kept it real, he didn't snitch."

And on a side note, what's happening with Tekashi69 is what would have eventually happened to Pac if he survived that shooting.

tenor.gif

Back