Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

69 was off in the cut like
tumblr_mnwjb1wWVb1rbxfqjo1_r1_400.gif

Wait a sec, are you guys saying that Tekashi should, 'keep it real' and not snitch?

Let's say he follows the so-called 'code of the streets', he doesn't cooperate with the Feds and does his time in prison. He's 22 years old now. If he serves, say, 50 years, he'd be getting out around 2069 just in time for his 72nd birthday.

In my opinion, "keeping it real" means fuck the so-called 'code of the streets' look out for #1, that's yourself. If he was looking at a year, or maybe 5 years I could understand his reluctance to cooperate with police. But 50 years is the majority of his life, and that's if he gets 50 years. He could do more, I'm just using 50 years as an example.

There's no way in hell I'd serve 50 years in prison because I don't want to be labeled as a snitch. That's the majority of his life. I'd take the witness stand, snitch, and join the witness protection in a heartbeat.

No way in hell I'm serving 50 years so somebody else doesn't get locked up.

Well some people feel if he has nothing to do with it and it can get him out of jail he absolutely should tell.

Wait a sec, are you guys saying that Tekashi should, 'keep it real' and not snitch?

Let's say he follows the so-called 'code of the streets', he doesn't cooperate with the Feds and does his time in prison. He's 22 years old now. If he serves, say, 50 years, he'd be getting out around 2069 just in time for his 72nd birthday.

In my opinion, "keeping it real" means fuck the so-called 'code of the streets' look out for #1, that's yourself. If he was looking at a year, or maybe 5 years I could understand his reluctance to cooperate with police. But 50 years is the majority of his life, and that's if he gets 50 years. He could do more, I'm just using 50 years as an example.

There's no way in hell I'd serve 50 years in prison because I don't want to be labeled as a snitch. That's the majority of his life. I'd take the witness stand, snitch, and join the witness protection in a heartbeat.

So be all with the shits until its time for prison sentences to get passed around.

Some of yall niggas is fucking terrible people but will swear yall good niggas.

its gonna be hard to go into witness protection program

with 69 tatted on your forehead and jigsaw tatted on your cheek.

its gonna be hard to go into witness protection program

with 69 tatted on your forehead and jigsaw tatted on your cheek.

Yeah well those were ridiculous tattoos in the first place.

But if you think about it, there's ways to remove a tattoo. With a little plastic surgery and a haircut he'd look completely different.

Or how about don't be around niggas that can cost you your life or freedom. See how easy that is?

Or how about don't be around niggas that can cost you your life or freedom. See how easy that is?

Well now that he's in this situation, hindsight is 20/20. But the only thing he can do is move forward. If it was me, I'd sell out my whole crew, point fingers and name names, get the tattoos removed, get some plastic surgery, get a haircut, and use what's left of my money to buy a house in Iowa where nobody knows me...or leave the country and never come back.

Well now that he's in this situation, hindsight is 20/20. But the only thing he can do is move forward. If it was me, I'd sell out my whole crew, point fingers and name names, get the tattoos removed, get some plastic surgery, get a haircut, and use what's left of my money to buy a house in Iowa where nobody knows me...or leave the country and never come back.

Unless your name is Yummy Sandifer, then no one force you to be in that crew. So take accountability of your action and live with the cards that lay. You chose to be down, so live and stand by whatever comes your way. Don't be trying to get your Motown contract once you get jam up. You had an option to pick between yes or no from the start, just like me and everyone else.

Unless your name is Yummy Sandifer, then no one force you to be in that crew. So take accountability of your action and live with the cards that lay. You chose to be down, so live and stand by whatever comes your way. Don't be trying to get your Motown contract once you get jam up. You had an option to pick between yes or no from the start, just like me and everyone else.

Yeah but I'm not going to spend 50+ years in prison so my homies can get off. Anybody who spends 50+ years in prison instead of cooperating with the Feds and joining witness protection is a complete moron. I don't care about the code of the streets and I don't care about coulda, woulda, shoulda. The only thing that matters is my freedom and I'm not gonna have any freedom unless I snitch, point fingers on the witness stand, name names on the witness stand, and give a written statement in my own handwriting, notarized in front of several witnesses.

Or the alternative is doing 50+ years and getting out in 2069, if you make parole.

What would you choose?

Yeah but I'm not going to spend 50+ years in prison so my homies can get off. Anybody who spends 50+ years in prison instead of cooperating with the Feds and joining witness protection is a complete moron. I don't care about the code of the streets and I don't care about coulda, woulda, shoulda. The only thing that matters is my freedom and I'm not gonna have any freedom unless I snitch, point fingers on the witness stand, name names on the witness stand, and give a written statement in my own handwriting, notarized in front of several witnesses.

Or the alternative is doing 50+ years and getting out in 2069, if you make parole.

What would you choose?

I think what you're ignoring is the fact that most us make that choice long before we're sitting in a jail cell. 69 included. To snitch or not isn't something that's just sprung on you at the last minute - you had to make a lot of bad decisions to get yourself there in the first place and if you make all those choices knowing that when the shit hits the fan you're gonna fold then there's no justifying that.

tldr; You don't wanna do 50 years in the feds... don't order hits on people on instagram for the lulz. As opposed to you don't want to do 50 years in the feds.. order hits on instagram for the lulz and then snitch on the guy that did the shooting.

It's wild how this guy coined the term "clout chaser" and he's the perfect embodiment of what that means in real life.

Again, hindsight is 20/20.

He had his boys gassing him up telling him that he was untouchable, but his little crew is no match for the Feds.

It's time to face reality. He has two choices, to snitch, or to serve 50+ years in prison.

What would you choose?

10 murders later, now your freedom is important. Man get all the tf out of here with that. So you gon snitch, get another identity then skip town? But your family are still there. What's one thing killers do when they can't find you? Bring your family into it and sh%t like that happens.

Back