Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

It's kinda mesed up how the jury has to be impartial and in some cases totally sequestered so that they don't get influence on the case from the media but the judge that's doing the sentencing is allowed to follow news, blogs, memes and gossip about the people involved.

Had they kept him out the loop, and just used him strictly for music to get money...they probably would've been straight. He couldnt snitch if he didn't know anything.

But if they knew he wasn't about that gang life, yet still brought him in the fold, then they gotta take blame for that. Bruh was detrimental to them from the start. So it shouldn't be shocking he sung like a canary.

Good for him

Nobody on this forum would have taken the 30+ years IDGAF. Especially if you were sitting on a few million dollars.

Stop projecting. If I do a crime, and get caught, I'm either fighting my case or taking the best deal smoking. I'm not telling on my crimies.

Instead of trying to paint everyone with the same brush, just say that you would have snitched too and stand on that isht.

Had they kept him out the loop, and just used him strictly for music to get money...they probably would've been straight. He couldnt snitch if he didn't know anything.

But if they knew he wasn't about that gang life, yet still brought him in the fold, then they gotta take blame for that. Bruh was detrimental to them from the start. So it shouldn't be shocking he sung like a canary.

Pretty much

All that for 2 years

Don't condone snitching, but 2 years is better than 10, 15, 20 years or more.

Think about it.

How do you think they got him to snitch to begin with?

They were holding all those years over his head to get him to............"cooperate."

Otherwise, he wouldn't have had any......"incentive".......to do so.

Last edited:
He won't be federally protected upon release.

You’re right but they will be watching him on the low.. Because he’s the Feds new mascot.. They’ll be using him to get other niggas to snitch too.. So it’s in their best interest keep him unharmed for a while.. Until that next high profile snitch comes along.. And then they won’t need Snitch9 as mascot anymore.. After that Daniel will get that unforgiving street justice...

Pros and Cons for snitching:

Pro: 2yrs verses 30yrs in the box protecting your virginity and avoiding coming in 2nd in shank offs

Con: Niggas on ABW call you a snitch

Hmmmmmm, tough one. I'd never put myself in a situation where I'd have to make this decision, buttttttttt

Sorry Nigga Im Tryna Come Home

Back