Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

giphy.gif

... is... waitagoddamnedminute... naw... is... is this nigga wearing lipstick???

they done turned the nigga into a prison bitch that fast???

The photoshop is funny but what always blows my mind about prison pics is when niggas hair is braided.....

Who braids their hair....... another male inmate???

And how?? I don't really wanna know how...
:wtff:

The photoshop is funny but what always blows my mind about prison pics is when niggas hair is braided.....

Who braids their hair....... another male inmate???

And how?? I don't really wanna know how...
:wtff:

I've been to jail. It was a short stint, 60 days.

Basically, people who go in and out of jail and do long bids don't mind having sex with other men.

If you think about it, if you have social skills and don't mind having sex with men prison isn't that bad.

Personally I didn't have any problems. I have social skills, got a job in the kitchen, and stayed busy playing chess. But I saw guys braiding each others hair.

Somebody tried to test me and I didn't back down, so I didn't have any problems. But like I said, it was only 60 days.

Basically, people who go in and out of jail and do long bids don't mind having sex with other men.

If you think about it, if you have social skills and don't mind having sex with men prison isn't that bad.

Personally I didn't have any problems. I have social skills, got a job in the kitchen, and stayed busy playing chess. But I saw guys braiding each others hair.

Somebody tried to test me and I didn't back down, so I didn't have any problems. But like I said, it was only 60 days.
Get ya life together.

Shhhhhh

Get it together

u say some of the wildest shit my dude. A 60 day stint and now ur an expert? Lmao

I’m not sure why y’all obsessed with gay shit and niggas fucking each other in jail. Niggas ain’t just in jail fucking like that. Niggas are not trying to rape u every second. I never did but seen plenty of niggas get their hair braided. Most likely the dude braiding is a barber. Nigga sit in a chair and the dude stands and braids. He pays him. It’s a jail hustle.

And what do u mean tested u? He tried rape u or take ur tray or something? Lmao u said u didn’t back down. Ur not supposed to back down. U a grown ass man. Niggas bleed just like u do. Have heart.

smh niggas got ptsd for 60 days. Lame ass scared straight mutha phuckas

u say some of the wildest shit my dude. A 60 day stint and now ur an expert? Lmao

I’m not sure why y’all obsessed with gay shit and niggas fucking each other in jail. Niggas ain’t just in jail fucking like that. Niggas are not trying to rape u every second. I never did but seen plenty of niggas get their hair braided. Most likely the dude braiding is a barber. Nigga sit in a chair and the dude stands and braids. He pays him. It’s a jail hustle.

And what do u mean tested u? He tried rape u or take ur tray or something? Lmao u said u didn’t back down. Ur not supposed to back down. U a grown ass man. Niggas bleed just like u do. Have heart.

I knew you would come thru

lmao the gay shit in these jail threads is Disgusting. folks really in here romanticizing hair braiding
Can we agree you might just be a different breed so you see shit different?

Not calling homie soft..An this ain't cape....But a mouse sees the wheat it eats like a hawk sees the mouse it eats.
Wheat won't see the world like the hawk.

Lmaooooo

Reactions: GNS

Personally I didn't
have any problems. I have social skills, got a job in the kitchen, and stayed busy playing chess. But I saw guys braiding each others hair.

:sayword:

Barber chairs? Ah ok, cool.

What was "wild" about what I posted?

• Haha
Reactions: GNS

1577225782930.jpg

basically niggas that do long bids like having sex with men. Why do u think niggas doing long bids are either fucking someone or getting fucked? like why o why? Adebisi fucked y’all up. Stay away from OZ!

I don't understand your question but I'll say this; There are alot of Gay/Homosexual people out here in in the real world.

Basically prison isn't so bad if you have social skills and don't mind having sex with other men.

Back