Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

The gov't wins again. That sentence really ain't got shit to with 69. That shit is all about making it seem like doing crimes and snitching pays off.

The real end result will be folks doing crimes and telling but not getting anywhere near the sentence that 69 got for snitching.

Shit clear as day but niggas ain't going see it for what it is.

Two Points

1. He still has 5 years of supervision when he gets out. Which means he can't smoke weed or do anything else that's illegal.

2. Maybe this is a orchestrated plan within the criminal justice system to encourage cooperating with police (snitching). I mean, if your a 15 year old kid from the ghetto, you look at this case like; He could have got 47 years but he snitched and got 24 months. Maybe snitching is the way to go.

But I guess the real test will be when he gets released. I don't know what his biggest song is, but will he be able to tour when he gets out? Will other rappers want to work with him? Will anybody take him seriously?

the supervision wont be a problem if he's reporting and paying the fees on time.....as long as he stays out the way and dont have nobody around him doing dumb shit he can smoke good

I somewhat agree with #2. Definitely an opportunity for them to make the notion that this is what you're supposed to do, and they'll be cool with you and uplift you.

"There is a great deal to be admired about you" "Wish you very very well" - said no judge to a defendant

and yeah he'll get plenty of work.....there are so many other cultures and places and even age groups that dont give a fuck about what "we" care about here

the supervision wont be a problem if he's reporting and paying the fees on time.....as long as he stays out the way and dont have nobody around him doing dumb shit he can smoke good

I somewhat agree with #2. Definitely an opportunity for them to make the notion that this is what you're supposed to do, and they'll be cool with you and uplift you.

"There is a great deal to be admired about you" "Wish you very very well" - said no judge to a defendant

and yeah he'll get plenty of work.....there are so many other cultures and places and even age groups that dont give a fuck about what "we" care about here

Now that I think about it, there's states that legalized weed. And it's cheap.

If he moves to a state with legal weed he can stay out of the public eye...if he has any money left.

Anybody have any idea how much of Tekashi's savings are left? I'm sure his legal bills were off the charts.

he'll be good....record label will advance and pay for hotels/travel

its actually more beneficial to them to have an artist in this position

they'll be the ones that wring him dry

Back