Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Teacher gets BRUTALLY beaten by HS kid for taking his Nintendo Switch

test
I mean discipline goes hand in hand with it IMO

Come to think about it I do know one that was a 'handful' has a child and his parents didn't discipline him
I hear ya but we don't know what discipline was used here, or rather I ain't read deeply enough to know what discipline has been used

I would love to see the IEP provided for this kid, cause he HAD to have one by law.

Was the para following that? Was it noticed that he could be prone to fits of anger upon taking his game? Was this game being used as a reward tool in the classroom, and given to him on a conditional basis (he did his work, he had a conflict-free day, etc)?

I'm just curious.

*PSIghs*

I knew something was wrong about this.

My ire would be squarely on my mother's employer because why the hell would they place her with a 6'6 270 lbs student who is prone to have violent outburst knowing she doesn't have the proper training to handle him.
So it's the school's fault this kid attacked her? What kind of logic is this? What proper training did they miss to not expect this kid to bodyslam her?

It’s his parents fault.

Unless the school provoked him and attacked him and made him to try and kill that woman, nobody to blame but his family

So it's the school's fault this kid attacked her? What kind of logic is this? What proper training did they miss to not expect this kid to bodyslam her?
Yes!! First the school placed her with a kid knowing she wasn't adequately trained to handle a child with his disability. It's like having your kid see a regular doctor to treat cancer. Secondly it was documented that the student had made threats towards her previously, it's the schools responsibility to ensure that all their employees are working in a safe environment. Having her continue to work with a student that made multiple threats to hurt her clearly wasn't a safe environment for her.

Yes!! First the school placed her with a kid knowing she wasn't adequately trained to handle a child with his disability. It's like having your kid see a regular doctor to treat cancer. Secondly it was documented that the student had made threats towards her previously, it's the schools responsibility to ensure that all their employees are working in a safe environment. Having her continue to work with a student that made multiple threats to hurt her clearly wasn't a safe environment for her.
No this is crazy. She didn't do anything to that kid, he's the one who fucked up, had his switch taken, and then went to violence. This isn't like a doctor treating cancer, wtf are you on about lol.

This is on the 17 year old and his parents, period. Imagine having your kid go to school, act an employee, and then try to sue the school. This is why so many leave or stay away from teaching

It’s his parents fault.

Unless the school provoked him and attacked him and made him to try and kill that woman, nobody to blame but his family
There is no cure for autism. I myself have been investigated for many things and received many diagnoses, only medicine can help, but it is something you have to take all your life

So you can just blame his parents by saying he didn't take the medicine that day

The state failed the boy yes.

More than that tho his adoptive parents failed him by not removing him from the state and going to one that can fulfill the needs that boy required.

This was a failure by adults on multiple levels but the biggest blame falls on the parents.

No this is crazy. She didn't do anything to that kid, he's the one who fucked up, had his switch taken, and then went to violence. This isn't like a doctor treating cancer, wtf are you on about lol.

This is on the 17 year old and his parents, period. Imagine having your kid go to school, act an employee, and then try to sue the school. This is why so many leave or stay away from teaching
Who said that she did anything to him??? Yes he fucked up and he's being punished for it. I'm saying that the entire situation could have been avoided if the school did it's due diligence to make sure that he had the proper care. I don't understand why that's so hard to comprehend....

Autistic 17 year old with the emotional maturity of a child in a 6'6 frame though

Back