Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Teacher gets BRUTALLY beaten by HS kid for taking his Nintendo Switch

test
I don't know, if that was my mom being brutally attacked I would want him charged to the fullest. On the other hand if he do suffer from those mental disabilities he need to be in a place to get him some help.
So you're proving the point

If he had the mental acuity and capacity to know what he was doing then yes, throw him under the jail

That's clearly not the case here. Granted I would feel the same way had this happened to my mom but I wouldn't want him to spend the rest of his life in jail. It was just an unfortunate situation all around and it feels like he was failed at so many levels

I don't know, if that was my mom being brutally attacked I would want him charged to the fullest. On the other hand if he do suffer from those mental disabilities he need to be in a place to get him some help.
My ire would be squarely on my mother's employer because why the hell would they place her with a 6'6 270 lbs student who is prone to have violent outburst knowing she doesn't have the proper training to handle him.

My stance hasn't changed on this at all

Sentencing was overkill. Get paid black family, get paid

I would love to see the IEP provided for this kid, cause he HAD to have one by law.

Was the para following that? Was it noticed that he could be prone to fits of anger upon taking his game? Was this game being used as a reward tool in the classroom, and given to him on a conditional basis (he did his work, he had a conflict-free day, etc)?

I'm just curious.

Lmao at yall giving him a break.

I would have killed him if he did that to my mother

Also, it’s very interesting to see when y’all wanna give “breaks” to mental people

Y’all are very picky and choosy about that
From the mouth of an adult, yikes....

From the mouth of an adult, yikes....
The hands of 6’5 male almost killed an adult.

He’s not some 12 year old.

We are coming from the mouth of someone saying they drink and drive all the time don’t act all high and mighty enough

But like I said, y’all are very weird when given leeway to folks with mental issues

Extremely picky and choosy

Probably the average one does around friends and family. None that have ever expressed wanting to kill someone 🤷‍♂️

Though different families practice different disciplines for a bad child
Probably not, but I'd imagine you probably have come across some that have done or said something that as an adult you'd call aggressive or violent?

Maybe it was over food, or a toy, or a parent's affection, or a siblings teasing perhaps?

Let's leave the discipline out the convo for a sec and just talk about how a child comprehends and reacts in situations that they find to be stressful

The hands of 6’5 male almost killed an adult.

He’s not some 12 year old.

We are coming from the mouth of someone saying they drink and drive all the time don’t act all high and mighty enough
He was 17 and mentally and emotionally delayed....by a lot.

I'd say high and mighty is treating a kid with mental illness as if he was a prized fighter and killing him because he lashed out

Probably not, but I'd imagine you probably have come across some that have done or said something that as an adult you'd call aggressive or violent?

Maybe it was over food, or a toy, or a parent's affection, or a siblings teasing perhaps?

Let's leave the discipline out the convo for a sec and just talk about how a child comprehends and reacts in situations that they find to be stressful
I mean discipline goes hand in hand with it IMO

Come to think about it I do know one that was a 'handful' has a child and his parents didn't discipline him

Back