Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teacher gets BRUTALLY beaten by HS kid for taking his Nintendo Switch

"In a statement, a spokesperson for Flagler Schools said the employee who was attacked has been with the district since 2004 and as a paraprofessional since 2021."

More than likely, this was the case. If that person was a para, then she was only working with a special needs student, which I can see why he got that triggered to carry out this attack.
This makes more sense now that it was bought up in the article. Although, looking at the video that is still some form of assault but by the kid being a special needs student I wonder how this situation will be handled.

This makes more sense now that it was bought up in the article. Although, looking at the video that is still some form of assault but by the kid being a special needs student I wonder how this situation will be handled.
Doubt it makes a difference in this case

What if he is mentally delayed and isn't capable of knowing his own strength?
What if he did that to a 4 year old?

It doesn’t matter to me. Once he started hitting her in the face all bets are off.

If folks wasn’t around he would have killed her. He tried to anyways

He can work a game console but not know his own strength and actions for this situation. Naw. It don’t even matter if he did or didn’t IMO

He needs to be a mental facility for a long time and accept whatever punishment.

What if he did that to a 4 year old?

It doesn’t matter to me. Once he started hitting her in the face all bets are off.

If folks wasn’t around he would have killed her. He tried to anyways

He can work a game console but not know his own strength and actions for this situation. Naw. It don’t even matter if he did or didn’t IMO

He needs to be a mental facility for a long time and accept whatever punishment.

I'm not saying that he shouldn't be punished, I'm moreso concern why nothing was done to prevent this from happening if the school knew that he had made threats towards her. If they knew this was an ongoing problem, they did a disservice to both the student and the aid.

It's becoming unnecessarily dangerous to be a school teacher. We may not have public schools one day at this rate.

Maybe I'm just desensitized 🤷🏿‍♂️
my-what-face-gif.1031443

Lol…chi like..

Well that wasn’t brutal at all

View attachment 1032476
I mean.....

All the kicks and punches looked weak to me.and that's not to dimish the assault or how *if* she felt any of those hits just from the outside....I wouldn't characterize it as BRUTAL or beating the day lights outta someone🤷🏿‍♂️

The tackle was the worse thing to ME, everything else look slow, delayed, and uncoordinated.

But again, it's not to diminish the assault or take away whatever they hit him with. Just sounds wilder then it was imo

I mean.....

All the kicks and punches looked weak to me.and that's not to dimish the assault or how *if* she felt any of those hits just from the outside....I wouldn't characterize it as BRUTAL or beating the day lights outta someone🤷🏿‍♂️

The tackle was the worse thing to ME, everything else look slow, delayed, and uncoordinated.

But again, it's not to diminish the assault or take away whatever they hit him with. Just sounds wilder then it was imo
Considering his size compared to her it shouldn't take much to injure her

Bruh. He was throwing very coordinated straights with his right. Those was very good punches
Ok. I really don't wanna argue about the severity of this attack. If I'm in the minority than so be it

I also think him being specials needs to need to play into his sentencing and what happens going forward and if I'm in the minority about that also so be it

Whatever happens to him, happens to him🤷🏿‍♂️

Has it been determined that he's special needs or is this speculation?

Has it been determined that he's special needs or is this speculation?
It's mentioned in the article

But it could mean anything from mentally challenged to basic behavioral issues

Back