Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

Nice to see all of you more openly supporting telling. So much more progress since the 69 thread days

69 still a bitch. I’m sorry but you don’t sign up for street stuff and play into then get a hand clap for telling on people. The whole shit was dumb he coulda stayed with white boy music and would’ve been good. The Blood dudes just were wreck less

Last edited:
No excuse for snitching.

But theres a difference between being shot at and snitching to get dude locked up and then being shot at by a mfer and if you dont snitch then you gonna go to jail.

You can argue all snitching is the same.

But there is some nuance here.

He not snitching on his boy to lessen his charge.

Hes snitching on a mfer that came in there to kill him and if he dont snitch he gonna do serious time.

No excuse for snitching.

But theres a difference between being shot at and snitching to get dude locked up and then being shot at by a mfer and if you dont snitch then you gonna go to jail.

Hes snitching on a mfer that came in there to kill him and if he dont snitch he gonna do serious time.
You cool an all

But you coming with me to tell or am I telling alone?
Either way I gotta take my kids to soccer practice.

No excuse for snitching.

They know this but they was raised by hip hop and listened to too many podcasts from weed carriers

You cool an all

But you coming with me to tell or am I telling alone?
Either way I gotta take my kids to soccer practice.

Lmaooo im def telling in this situation.

Plus im not claiming to be anything im not.

One thing I can never do is tell on someone I was doing dirt with.

Another would be tell on a mfer just for revenge.

But you come to kill me, we fight, and on cam its only me shooting? Then shit you gon have to do the time.

The gun they found in his truck was the same one that shot Troy’s bodyguard/homie, which makes Troy ave “telling” not really “telling”.

He’s going to do some time for shooting in that public place tho.

Following the shooting, Troy Ave — real name Roland Collins — was driven to the emergency room at NYU Langone Hospital, where New York Police Department officers kept the car from leaving. After obtaining a warrant, investigators uncovered a secret compartment in the vehicle, which held three handguns, including the one that killed McPhatter. Detectives plan to perform DNA tests on the guns to determine who had handled them.

I wanna know if he told whos guns the other ones were.

Idk how hes gunna beat an attempted murder charge when hes on video giving chase and shooting, but you never know.

Only time I been in the club with niggaz was had guns, we was bouncing together. And I immediately stopped working at that club....

Fuck outta here, I ain't bouncing at no shit I need a gun at...

Couple dudes got shot up there not long after..... Guess who didn't...

Me

Back