Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

If he already getting packed away for the fed gun charge, does this really matter?

Is it officially now? Troy really snitched? This nigga had Bobby Shurmda status and now he is snitching?

he been on every big podcats during the years, big rappers defended him and so on.

Which one of y’all would give up your life to keep it real in a situation that wasn’t your fault that you were a victim in

when that cop testified against me at 1 of the hearings I had to take the stand to defend myself cuz his lies were outrageous

but I never had to point the finger at anyone else to clear my name

even if them cops woulda caught them dudes who tried to kill me few yrs ago, still don't think I'd of testified against them

jus charge it to the game

:shrug2:

when that cop testified against me at 1 of the hearings I had to take the stand to defend myself cuz his lies were outrageous

but I never had to point the finger at anyone else to clear my name

even if them cops woulda caught them dudes who tried to kill me few yrs ago, still don't think I'd of testified against them

jus charge it to the game

:shrug2:
So if niggas plant a gun on you , u saying u wouldn’t take the stand and say Officer Dickhead planted the gun on me? Just trying to make sure I understand

Back