TARIQ NOSEBLEED STRIKES AGAIN

1/3rd my nigga?

Nah bruh.

that's like 33 ppl out of every 100

That shit is not normal,but 1 pedo can effect a lot of ppl.

If 1 in 3 if every person is a pedo

tenor.gif
Okay 1/4, low as I'll go.

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman
As an artist, I can tell you symbolism can be, and is, everywhere.
And we love slipping little shit in that only a few, or none of you, would catch.
The male lead being a gay teen and the one wearing a symbol loosely resembling "little boy lover" is a strange coincidence if unintended.
Even if it is the "logo of the game world".

I wouldn't jump to defend the show and it's creator(s) but... use your own judgment.

As an artist, I can tell you symbolism can be, and is, everywhere.
And we love slipping little shit in that only a few, or none of you, would catch.
The male lead being a gay teen and the one wearing a symbol loosely resembling "little boy lover" is a strange coincidence if unintended.
Even if it is the "logo of the game world".

I wouldn't jump to defend the show and it's creator(s) but... use your own judgment.

He’s not a lil boy though. He a full size teenager and pedos don’t mess with teenagers

He’s not a lil boy though. He a full size teenager and pedos don’t mess with teenagers

We can't accurately say what is/isn't off-limits to pedophiles, that depends on the individual.
One could be married to a woman and sexually abusing, or have carnal knowledge of, their 10 year old son for all we know.

Reactions: AP2.5
I'm not denying that hidden messages in media don't exist

However, in THIS case, I think it's ink blot test. You see what you want to see.

If you think it's pedo, it's pedo. If you use a maze, it's a maze