Welcome To aBlackWeb

TARIQ NOSEBLEED STRIKES AGAIN

1/3rd my nigga?

Nah bruh.

that's like 33 ppl out of every 100

That shit is not normal,but 1 pedo can effect a lot of ppl.

If 1 in 3 if every person is a pedo

tenor.gif
Okay 1/4, low as I'll go.

As an artist, I can tell you symbolism can be, and is, everywhere.
And we love slipping little shit in that only a few, or none of you, would catch.
The male lead being a gay teen and the one wearing a symbol loosely resembling "little boy lover" is a strange coincidence if unintended.
Even if it is the "logo of the game world".

I wouldn't jump to defend the show and it's creator(s) but... use your own judgment.

As an artist, I can tell you symbolism can be, and is, everywhere.
And we love slipping little shit in that only a few, or none of you, would catch.
The male lead being a gay teen and the one wearing a symbol loosely resembling "little boy lover" is a strange coincidence if unintended.
Even if it is the "logo of the game world".

I wouldn't jump to defend the show and it's creator(s) but... use your own judgment.

He’s not a lil boy though. He a full size teenager and pedos don’t mess with teenagers

He’s not a lil boy though. He a full size teenager and pedos don’t mess with teenagers

We can't accurately say what is/isn't off-limits to pedophiles, that depends on the individual.
One could be married to a woman and sexually abusing, or have carnal knowledge of, their 10 year old son for all we know.

I'm not denying that hidden messages in media don't exist

However, in THIS case, I think it's ink blot test. You see what you want to see.

If you think it's pedo, it's pedo. If you use a maze, it's a maze

Back