TARIQ NOSEBLEED STRIKES AGAIN

It is tho? Should children's shows and movies have sexual innuendo in them for the sake of the adults watching? Even if the kids dont 'get it' at that age?

You already acknowledged its always been a nudge nudge wink wink to the parents only an idiot would think that shit is meant for kids and try to make a talking point out of it.

Were you really harmed by anything you saw in Animaniacs?

Fellas.... Did Bugs Bunny dressing up in drag leave yall sexually confused?

Family programming is just that.

And a lot of 90s cartoons were wild. Cow and Chicken had a devil character with his ass out REN and Stimpy were naked and probably gay. Powderpuff girls had an effeminate devil
Lmao

Ren and stimpy were a dog and a cat

How many domestic pets you know that get fully dressed everyday

You already acknowledged its always been a nudge nudge wink wink to the parents only an idiot would think that shit is meant for kids and try to make a talking point out of it.

Were you really harmed by anything you saw in Animaniacs?

Fellas.... Did Bugs Bunny dressing up in drag leave yall sexually confused?

Family programming is just that.
Shit alot of kids first crush was lola bunny.

And she was mad sexual

I'm pretty sure watching Emmanuelle on cinemax did more damage to me than Ren & Stimpy
No shit Sherlock. But acting like a parent in the 90s wouldn’t ask about a weird cartoon with two characters with their ass out. And it’s not like you watched Cinemax on Saturday morning lol

No shit Sherlock. But acting like a parent in the 90s wouldn’t ask about a weird cartoon with two characters with their ass out. And it’s not like you watched Cinemax on Saturday morning lol
I'ma say this again, they are based on animals

Do you know people who dress up their animals? Don't count elzo

You acting like they were showing genitals

so what happens if your kids do see these symbols?

Nothing. I'm sure my kids don't even know what that symbol meant. I sure as hell didn't. However, let's say it wasn't a reach, then it would behoove you to pay closer attention to what they watch to make sure they aren't getting fed subtle bullshit.

Reactions: SeaSnake
I'ma say this again, they are based on animals

Do you know people who dress up their animals? Don't count elzo

You acting like they were showing genitals

I mean my dad actually asked me about it when I was was a kid. It wasn’t just they were naked it was how they looked. Ten and Stimpy stood out for a reason.

Maybe in a small subliminal way a kid could affiliate the pedo logo with the kid in the cartoon and have a neutral or positive reaction to the pedo sign if they ever encountered it and thus be ensnared by sickos because a kid watched that cartoon all the time.

Its everywhere tho, and it's that way cuz, I would bet, at least 1/3 of the population are pedophiles. They're everywhere, hiding under the guise of good jobs cuz people with good jobs dont do bad things. And they prolly make cartoons and get off on the fact they slipped in some sicko shit.
1/3rd my nigga?

Nah bruh.

that's like 33 ppl out of every 100

That shit is not normal,but 1 pedo can effect a lot of ppl.

If 1 in 3 if every person is a pedo

tenor.gif