Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talib Kweli and Noname Have Tense Exchange Over Harassment Accusations

Noname makes good points but she also comes off as snarky and trying to be too slick. She had a good point with what she said about Beyonce surrounding Black is King but instead of just admitting she was talking about Beyonce and going into the larger point she deleted her page when people once again called her out on basically subtweeting Beyonce

because ppl are annoying as shit

she gets dragged for speaking her truth constantly

have you ever stepped foot in her mentions?

i would delete my shit too (i wouldnt) but still

because ppl are annoying as shit

she gets dragged for speaking her truth constantly

have you ever stepped foot in her mentions?

i would delete my shit too (i wouldnt) but still

Nothing wrong with speaking her truth...but that don't mean her pov is the final end all be all and when challenged on her shit she doesn't react well sometimes. I said in a previous post there was no excuse for Cole fans to go at her the way they did. Same with those crazy ass Beyonce fans. But Noname is well aware of what she does she pretends she's making a vague statement that is clearly about a specific person/s.

J Cole posted pictures of himself at the protests in North Carolina after George Floyd's murder and she shut up immediately afterwards.

J.Cole and Kendrick were at protests. Noname just one of those people that like to talk shit about people for the sake of talking shit.

Then she had the nerve to make it into a gender war thing because J.Cole was like, "If you wanna reach people, you shouldn't be so combative. I have no problems with you but you seem to have a problem with me."

I don't know where people get the idea they can talk to people any kind of way and not get put in their place. Respect is a lost art.

Back