Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talib Kweli and Noname Have Tense Exchange Over Harassment Accusations

Noname tried to go at J Cole and that didn't go so well for her, she started deleting her tweets from that exchange

that shit she pulled with J.Cole was suuuuper wack. She knew she was subbin Cole & Kendrick & it was obvious to anyone who can put 2 & 2 together. She was so arrogant about it she was thrown off when one of them actually took notice & responded. Can’t throw rocks then hide your hands.

that shit she pulled with J.Cole was suuuuper wack. She knew she was subbin Cole & Kendrick & it was obvious to anyone who can put 2 & 2 together. She was so arrogant about it she was thrown off when one of them actually took notice & responded. Can’t throw rocks then hide your hands.
J Cole posted pictures of himself at the protests in North Carolina after George Floyd's murder and she shut up immediately afterwards.

I accidentally got into a little instagram tiff with Kweli recently when I was trying to help him not look like a clown. Dude needs to put the phone down for a minute. I was trying to help him out and explain he was getting trolled by somebody and he just doesn't get it.

Dude was like... "i always have time to respond to nazis. are you a nazi? fuck you, nazi. i just came out with a book...what have you done?"

And meanwhile all I wrote was some shit like... "maybe you don't have to respond to everybody that comments on your stories because they feed off the attention."

Dude is too old to be moving like this. Ol cramming 3 bars into one bar lookin ass nigga.

Gaslighting is his favorite go to.

No doubt he's a dope MC and has good interviewing skills on his podcast
but the nigga's online persona is truly insufferable

no she didnt lol

must be two twitters
She deleted her tweet subliminally going at J Cole and Kendrick Lamar for not doing enough during the protest and police brutality. J Cole posted a pic of himself marching during the protest in North Carolina and Kendrick had pics of himself in LA at the protest marching then she apologized.
Her own words

"i've been thinking a lot about it and i am not proud of myself for responding with song 33," she tweeted regarding her Madlib-produced track. "i tried to use it as a moment to draw attention back to the issues i care about but i didn't have to respond. my ego got the best of me. i apologize for any further distraction this caused." -Noname

She deleted her tweet subliminally going at J Cole and Kendrick Lamar for not doing enough during the protest and police brutality. J Cole posted a pic of himself marching during the protest in North Carolina and Kendrick had pics of himself in LA at the protest marching then she apologized.
Her own words

"i've been thinking a lot about it and i am not proud of myself for responding with song 33," she tweeted regarding her Madlib-produced track. "i tried to use it as a moment to draw attention back to the issues i care about but i didn't have to respond. my ego got the best of me. i apologize for any further distraction this caused." -Noname

she didnt shut up tho

she was right back on twitter the next day

she went at j cole because he went at her first

she didnt shut up tho

she was right back on twitter the next day

she went at j cole because he went at her first

Nah now in the Cole situation Noname very much tried to throw a rock and hide her hands. People called her out on that before J Cole even responded to her. She did try to call him and Kendrick out then tried to make it seem like she didn't throw a clear subliminal at them. She should've just stood her ground and admitted she got that one wrong. That don't excuse how Cole fans reacted to her but she did try to throw a shot that wasn't needed. Noname is just as caught up in the social media bullshit and doesn't like to admit when she's wrong. Instead she just deletes her account for a few days and comes back when nobody is talking about it. She did the same shit to Beyonce over Black Is King

Nah now in the Cole situation Noname very much tried to throw a rock and hide her hands. People called her out on that before J Cole even responded to her. She did try to call him and Kendrick out then tried to make it seem like she didn't throw a clear subliminal at them. She should've just stood her ground and admitted she got that one wrong. That don't excuse how Cole fans reacted to her but she did try to throw a shot that wasn't needed. Noname is just as caught up in the social media bullshit and doesn't like to admit when she's wrong. Instead she just deletes her account for a few days and comes back when nobody is talking about it. She did the same shit to Beyonce over Black Is King

i disagree

Noname makes good points but she also comes off as snarky and trying to be too slick. She had a good point with what she said about Beyonce surrounding Black is King but instead of just admitting she was talking about Beyonce and going into the larger point she deleted her page when people once again called her out on basically subtweeting Beyonce

Back