Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talib Kweli and Noname Have Tense Exchange Over Harassment Accusations

I accidentally got into a little instagram tiff with Kweli recently when I was trying to help him not look like a clown. Dude needs to put the phone down for a minute. I was trying to help him out and explain he was getting trolled by somebody and he just doesn't get it.

Dude was like... "i always have time to respond to nazis. are you a nazi? fuck you, nazi. i just came out with a book...what have you done?"

And meanwhile all I wrote was some shit like... "maybe you don't have to respond to everybody that comments on your stories because they feed off the attention."

Dude is too old to be moving like this. Ol cramming 3 bars into one bar lookin ass nigga.

I accidentally got into a little instagram tiff with Kweli recently when I was trying to help him not look like a clown. Dude needs to put the phone down for a minute. I was trying to help him out and explain he was getting trolled by somebody and he just doesn't get it.

Dude was like... "i always have time to respond to nazis. are you a nazi? fuck you, nazi. i just came out with a book...what have you done?"

And meanwhile all I wrote was some shit like... "maybe you don't have to respond to everybody that comments on your stories because they feed off the attention."

Dude is too old to be moving like this. Ol cramming 3 bars into one bar lookin ass nigga.

Talib out here arguing on IG like an ABW poster. "Oh you don't agree with everything I'm saying? Fuck you nazi."

We have a word for troll but I think we need a new word for a willing troll victim. dude falls for the mousetrap every single time.

We have a word for troll but I think we need a new word for a willing troll victim. dude falls for the mousetrap every single time.

For a nigga that's woke and smart he's so easily baited, it's fuckin' pathetic
I be embarrassed for cats like Mos Def, Diamond D, Chappelle, Madlib,Hi-Tek etc.

I know they be like....

200w.gif

Back