Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Tales of the Jedi

Nice to see signs of Dooku descending towards the Dark Side but that senator deserved to die

Watched the episode with Windu...you can see he's becoming disillusioned with the ways of the Jedi.

These are good.

Was that a younger dooku in episode 2 as well?

Just have to watch Eps 5 and 6 but I loved the Dooku ones so far

Gives so much perspective to why he switched sides

I wish they showed the intial talk between Dooku and Palpatine because clearly they both technically wanted similar things but how did he reveal himself to Dooku?

One thing I didnt make the connection on was the joint with Ahsokha training with Rex n them. I dont remember where Rex was walking her out to talkin bout I hope the training pays off

They definitely up playing ahkosha for the future... Which I don't mind. I liked her character in clone wars... But they made her way more serious going forward...and it's a perfect casting with Rosario Dawson...so I don't mind the up play with her...

I was genuinely impressed with the dooku arc. It's not hard to go to the dark side when you see the Jedi being the muscle for a greedy Senate.

Great story telling

That scene where Ahsoka is surrounded by the clone troopers aiming their blasters at her for her test is foreshadowing for what happens in the final season of Clone Wars

Show was good. There wasn't an episode shirter than ten minutes. I hope they do more seasons and they explore different eras.

They definitely up playing ahkosha for the future... Which I don't mind. I liked her character in clone wars... But they made her way more serious going forward...and it's a perfect casting with Rosario Dawson...so I don't mind the up play with her...

I was genuinely impressed with the dooku arc. It's not hard to go to the dark side when you see the Jedi being the muscle for a greedy Senate.

Great story telling
I feel we don't have to keep going back to Ahsoka, we know as much about her than anybody not named Anakin. This universe so massive that they need to go elsewhere instead of the same characters

I feel we don't have to keep going back to Ahsoka, we know as much about her than anybody not named Anakin. This universe so massive that they need to go elsewhere instead of the same characters

While I agree for the most part this mightve been for folks that aint really fuck with Clone Wars, Rebels etc.. so it fills in some gaps for them and still gives something to the people that watched all them joints

Ohh I loved how they tied in Ashoka’s training to order 66 in clone wars

When she was training it did remind me of when all the clones surrounded her in that small room Where she made that smoke screen from her lightsabers

While I agree for the most part this mightve been for folks that aint really fuck with Clone Wars, Rebels etc.. so it fills in some gaps for them and still gives something to the people that watched all them joints
Just finished the 6 episodes and you're right these for viewers that's not as knowledgeable to these stories

Back