Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Tales of the Jedi

Like u said u(not you, that chick heading the star wars ish) we're done w the Skywalker saga..so why u keep going back to the pre-clone wars or orig trilogy?

Can't we develop a new legion of jedi's or something..

couldnt even make it off the first page without complaints about some shit we aint even seen a lick of footage for yet lol

I am not complaining about the story. I am saying if they want to move along the universe why they keep going back....

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Clone wars and skywalker stuff has ran it's course.

At this point yes, of course. Them doing such a shitty job telling those stories didn't help.

But I'm not gonna stand on a hill n refuse to move forward...I just wish they would redo it better...

And how that Kennedy chick said they are done dealing w the Skywalkers but they seem to keep going back to something that ties in to the Skywalker saga..

Ha ha I am a star wars fan too...I think I clarified what I said....there will be no fucking off!

Shit I still want them to redo the prequels and these last 3 films .lol
The Acolyte takes place 100 years before ep 1

the new Star Wars movie takes place around The sequel movies

Ahsoka obviously takes place after ep 6 so there’s that

I get you don’t want more prequel/skywalker era stuff but at least there’s a bunch of content coming out in the next 2 years that encompasses many diff time periods

The Acolyte takes place 100 years before ep 1

the new Star Wars movie takes place around The sequel movies

Ahsoka obviously takes place after ep 6 so there’s that

I get you don’t want more prequel/skywalker era stuff but at least there’s a bunch of content coming out in the next 2 years that encompasses many diff time periods

Not true..let me put it this...there are billion stories to tell in the star wars universe. I have no problem w them exploring them..

The only problem I have Is u wanting to kill off the Skywalker saga....

Why, I mean Luke, C3PO...etc don't have to be in future storytelling..u can barely mention them at all and still move forward with that legacy along with everything else...IMO.

Last edited:
how yall feel about Cal Kestis.. sure it was a game and that game is bout to get a sequel but I thought that storytelling was dope

The storytelling was good tho.

Imagine judging Luke off of a new hope alone lol
And we would be saying Luke ain't it. Cal couldn't force jump, force push and damn near exhausted himself saving his buddy at the beginning of the game. The Inquisitor chick would be a better story

Back