Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Tales of the Jedi

We get to see dooku as a Jedi and qui gon as his Padawan thats dope. Too bad they're gonna be shirts. I hope each episode is at least 10 or 15 minutes long.

So just two stories, one about Ahsoka and one about Dooku? I’m pretty interested in the Dooku backstory because it hasn’t been explored as much on screen, but between Clone Wars, Rebels, Mando, Boba, and her own upcoming show, don’t we have enough on Ahsoka?

I wish they would have introduced new Jedi maybe from a long time ago or well into the future. And I wish it was 6 individual stories insted of 2 miniseries.

I’ll be watching either way, just my opinion.

Because they so royally fucked up the sequel trilogy.....Think about it....what came of the sequel trilogy that people want explored?

If anything, they need to bring back the EU and make one of those stores

I would love a series about the Jedi/Mandalorian war
The sequels were a disjointed mess and the force awakens is the only movie I like. The rise of Skywalker was ass but there were moments I enjoyed such as Rey's Jedi training and the Luke and Leia flashback . I hate how the knights of ren was under used. They screwed up so bad john boyega has no interest in coming back if they were to do anything they still have plans for sequel era content though with the rogue squadron movie and the republic rangers show in the works. If takes of the Jedi is more than one season I would like to see stories about Luke and his new Jedi temple with a 12 year old ben solo..

Back