Tahiry Jose Accuses Joe Budden of Domestic Abuse, Says Budden Was 'Violent'

Do we ever speak on guys who been lied on? Or is that just as taboo and men who are abused?

There is a reason some people don't jump quick on a woman's side just because she said it happened.

I don't wish anyone to be lied on cuz that shit can go left quick.....But like I said in another thread...chicks need to handle other chicks on lying and dudes need to handle the dudes on lying.

I hope she's doing this for the right reason and not to gain followers and subscribers.

I think its deeper than that but I don't care to argue with niggas about it. They getting this nigga joe outta here tho. That's the price of all the smoke he been handing out this past few weeks. Really wanted him to win. Damn.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
She probably likes guys who hit her cause she thinks they care when they do that kind of nonsense to her .

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Vado situation is a fact and Buddens is the bold. Huge difference

Hard to say allegedly when the nigga has rapped about it in multiple songs...also the shit that happened with Esther Baxter and him admitting to sitting on top of her while she was pregnant at some point when they got into it

Reactions: StringerBell
People heard about Buddens being abusive a minute ago. She could be wellin or not telling how she might’ve been abusive. Or it could be true

Ok, I think I understand now.

She must've gotten in her feelings about something Joe said on his podcast.

Also, since she's indirectly defending Vado while attacking Budden.......she's probably suffering from Battered Woman's Syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: Disanthrope
This isn't new news. We might've never known the severity - and honestly STILL don't know the severity - but we'e all known this. Joe has been pretty open about the fact that things have happened that he isn't proud of, in terms of getting physical in relationships and doesn't seem to run from it.

So it is what it is.

Do I think Joe was legit beating the shit outta Tahiry or even like smacking her around a semi-consistent basis? No

Do I think there was some sort of 'violence' his part, towards her? Yes

Again, it is what it is.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS and A-one
First thing I always wonder when I hear stories like this.................

Why now?

These stories been out there for a minute. Especially the accusations against Esther Baxter because it's long been said that's why she miscarried. This is why so many people are shocked at Joe Budden's rebrand through his podcast because for the longest he was connected to nothing but drama after drama

Reactions: Pachá12
Her relationships sound a mix between abuse and straight up fightin on both sides

Reactions: GNS
I hope Joe receives everything he deserves and more.

tenor.gif