Tahiry Jose Accuses Joe Budden of Domestic Abuse, Says Budden Was 'Violent'

What it cost to get a few of these niggas kicked out of the thread? I got some abw bucks to blow and I'm not feeling the hate for Joe

tenor.gif

Do we ever speak on guys who been lied on? Or is that just as taboo and men who are abused?

There is a reason some people don't jump quick on a woman's side just because she said it happened.

I don't wish anyone to be lied on cuz that shit can go left quick.....But like I said in another thread...chicks need to handle other chicks on lying and dudes need to handle the dudes on lying.
Budden admitted to the shit in his songs lol

So she fought another ex?
She was out and got into it with some niggas and one punched her and broke her nose. But let her tell it she doesnt fight men.. Why she would lie now and put that on Joe I dunno.. We gotta stop believing birds.. Outside of him sitting on Esther which he admitted to.. I dont believe this shit.. Clear my nigga's name

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
She was out and got into it with some niggas and one punched her and broke her nose. But let her tell it she doesnt fight men.. Why she would lie now and put that on Joe I dunno.. We gotta stop believing birds.. Outside of him sitting on Esther which he admitted to.. I dont believe this shit.. Clear my nigga's name
Buy didn't she say she fought an ex in the video? Not the guy who punched her in the nose.

I do believe Joe was kicking her ass but I bet she was also the first to swing at him at times as well

That's not unusual. The data out there suggests that women are actually more likely to initiate physical violence. In others, women usually start shit and men finish it.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye

Uploaded September 02, 2020
Joe Budden has a different side to the story. He hopped on Spotify to address her claims calling her a “cancerous toxic liar.” He added that when they were just 25-years-old, they were both toxic, but the claims she made did not sit well with him. He reveals that she allegedly “used to beat his

I have no reason not to believe Joe is exactly what she describes him to be...an emotional unstable volatile motherfucka prone to uncontrollable fits of rage