Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

BRIAN B.

Shittypoobutt
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ti-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct-simple-assault-w520373

smh

"T.I. was arrested on charges of simple assault, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness following an incident that occurred at the rapper's gated community near Atlanta early Wednesday morning."

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, T.I. (real name Clifford Harris Jr.) attempted to enter the gated community at 4 a.m., but the security guard on shift refused to allow him in because the rapper did not have his key on him. Harris then called a friend who met him at the guard station, where an argument with the guard ensued.

“Don’t you know who I am?” Harris asked the guard, according to the police report (via WSB-TV).

TMZ reports that Harris was ultimately granted access to the gated community, but returned to the guard station on foot shortly after. At that point, police were called and the rapper was booked on the three misdemeanor charges, while the unnamed friend was arrested on an outstanding warrant."

Harris was released on $2,250 bail at 8 a.m. He did not appear before a judge.

"Tip was wrongfully arrested early this morning when he attempted to gain entrance into his gated community - where his wife 'Tiny' and his family reside," Harris' attorney Steve Sadow said in a statement. "The guard was sound asleep when Tip arrived at the guardhouse. It took Tip some time to wake up the sleeping guard. Tip clearly identified himself and sought entry. The guard refused entry. Tip was in contact with 'Tiny' by phone and 'Tiny' confirmed that Tip should be let in immediately. The guard continued to refuse entry without justification.

"Words were exchanged and apparently the guard and/or a supervisor called the police," Sadow continued. "When the police arrived, they were not interested in hearing Tip’s side of the story and wrongfully chose to end the situation by arresting Tip."

TI arrested_1526485284473.jpg_5511246_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

...Harris then called a friend who met him at the guard station, where an argument with the guard ensued.

“Don’t you know who I am?” Harris asked the guard, according to the police report (via WSB-TV).

TMZ reports that Harris was ultimately granted access to the gated community, but returned to the guard station on foot shortly after. At that point, police were called and the rapper was booked on the three misdemeanor charges, while the unnamed friend was arrested on an outstanding warrant."
:hahaha:

not the most sound decision but can't really say I blame him for goin back, cuz I'd prolly do the same thing

now if he knew his friend had a warrant, shame on him for gettin his buddy caught up.. & I guess if buddy knew he had a warrant out he shouldn't have gotten involved

idk

Tip didn’t have ANYONE around him to handle him & keep him from fuckin with that dude? He should of never got arrested.. at the same time you can’t give em a opening for it. His boy couldn’t of kept it from happening? Whole situation could of been better.

Lol TI walked back on some lemme give em a piece of my mind shit

*takes shot*

7Cbd.gif

"furthermore!, I shall converse with this young gent.... so that he may understand the severity of the plunder thou has fostered into production this morning.....be not concerned, for I have contacted a colleague whose sole purpose and intent is to repeatedly assume culpability on behalf of any wrongdoings perpetrated by my likeness, at his own expense of course...."

*takes shot*

7Cbd.gif

"furthermore!, I shall converse with this young gent.... so that he may understand the severity of the plunder thou has fostered into production this morning.....be not concerned, for I have contacted a colleague whose sole purpose and intent is to repeatedly assume culpability on behalf of any wrongdoings perpetrated by my likeness, at his own expense of course...."

m8002f.jpg

Maane I read that shit in his voice too. lol

Tip didn’t have ANYONE around him to handle him & keep him from fuckin with that dude? He should of never got arrested.. at the same time you can’t give em a opening for it. His boy couldn’t of kept it from happening? Whole situation could of been better.
That nigga had a warrant...

Not the best homie to go to for judgement calls

The whole thing is he was drunk....

The car didn't have the sticker.... So the security did their job....

But of course they eventually let him bully his way in.....

But he still has shit to say..... So much that he walked back after getting in.....

And in the course gets his homie who had a warrant arrested,

And prolly a decent security nigga out of a job cuz Tip got drunk and wanted to start shit

Back