Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News T.I and Tiny drugging about 19 women and underage girls for sex allegedly

I see alot of why all of a sudden tweets.

Why is that shit surprising yall? This is how it always happens. If someone comes out and says TI did some fuck shit to them, it will get 0 traction.

But if an investigative journalist hears some shit and begins investigation and tracking down 19 women to corroborate the story, it becomes a big deal.

Or, likelier in this case, someone with money and a voice hates TI and tried to unconver dirt on him and found some fuck shit he was doing, and is now using his influence to make this story pop.

This is how stuff like this always happens.

All 19 of these women could have come out and said this bout TI and Tiny soon as it happened and we would not know. No one listens to the voiceless.

Only when someone with a platform breaks the news, does it become news.

And this is still not me saying TI did any of this. He might be totally innocent for all I know.

Im just trying to break down how and why 19 women suddenly come out at once and why thats normal and why that shouldnt be looked at suspiciously.

I'm tellin y'all one fuckin thing.

All the T.I. cuts in my music library staying right where they are. Muhfuck-a cancel culture.
**Turns up "Goodlife (f. Common)"**

He still might need prison....expeditiously and Expediently, tho.

Word. Unless the underage shit gets proven.

If he was drugging and fucking kids, I cant listen to that mfer no more. Thats my one clear rule. Cant rationalize me liking a mfers music to the point im listening to his shit knowing hes drugging and fucking underage women

Back