Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News T.I and Tiny drugging about 19 women and underage girls for sex allegedly

Now I feel bad for

Small dick energy , anybody thats confident in their ability or shit just a decent person wouldn't use this tactic , also niggas like this want whomever to act out there weirdo sex fantasy through force so they have to be drugged up to be on their " freak level"

hard to say no when your brain is slipping thru the cracks of your ass

and i smoke weed before getting my pussy ate
what does that have do with cosby drugging women up in order to have sex with them???

you have to remember the judge asked cosby specifically did you give women drugs without their knowledge and his lawyer refused to let him answer.

i hope they are bouncing basketballs off his head as we speak
In The one case he was convicted of ....the defendant testified that he offered them to her

its funny how when i was younger my mom use to say cosby was a rapist. it was a running joke/rumor in L.A where she grew up.

the same thing for kelly and now t.i

ppl know these ppl are abhorrent, dangerous and obnoxious and allow them to continue on because of money and fame.

shits disgusting
may they all meet the same fate

:scust:

Lol that’s ur opinion some ppl are into it

Nigga thats a fact I do not need any drugs( weed is definitely accepted) to cum simultaneously with any women shit is pure nonsense if you can't perform without be drugged up then say that

Idk how anything I said was an opinion

1.You don't need drugs to bust a simultaneously nut when your partner

2. Doing crack to have sex is disgusting

Nigga thats a fact I do not need any drugs( weed is definitely accepted) to cum simultaneously with any women shit is pure nonsense if you can't perform without be drugged up then say that

Idk how anything I said was an opinion

1.You don't need drugs to bust a simultaneously nut when your partner

2. Doing crack to have sex is disgusting
I just posted a nigga saying it’s the greatest feeling he s ever experienced

Weirdo shit to yourself don't count infecting other people with your bs is what bothers me idgaf what a person does in private as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else Which is a broad thing to say
Wasn't a judgment call, I'm just sayin... niggas is weirdos. Shit prolly feel good as hell. Me personally I like let a cpl Unisom kick in before I buss a good one off. It's non addictive and you can get some off brand shit for the cost of a cup of coffee.

Back