Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News T.I and Tiny drugging about 19 women and underage girls for sex allegedly

Odd activities for a rich couple to be involved in. I love drugs as much as the next person, but if you cant handle your shit, dont do them.

Ol’ Willie dun got her in some shit but bruh who the fuck is this nigga Willie and why do I laugh so hard at the way she say his name?

The streets need a Willie interview...

...bring ‘em out bring ‘em out.

View attachment 452230
"Weel-leh"... I stopped at "allegedly used to tell me". How is a conversation YOU had an alleged one? Close this diet Bossip thread til charges are pressed.

totally unrelated but I used to stop on the show years ago and never understood why that chick was around....she just did not seem up to speed

I shoulda clarified.

Some type of evidence.

I don’t know.... A video, a secret audio recording of somebody admitting guilt.

DNA?

Y’all can’t just go by “he said-she said”.

If you woke up after being drugged (or taking them willingly but being given too much) and didn’t know how you got somewhere after waking up, what evidence is possible? Just trying to consider the other side here

If you woke up after being drugged (or taking them willingly but being given too much) and didn’t know how you got somewhere after waking up, what evidence is possible? Just trying to consider the other side here

well im not on any side but if you're serious.......

take a drug test....will easily identify anything that was in your system without your knowledge

BIG SN: Molly is NOT a wake up and dont remember drug. Yep thats a blanket statement and I do mean the same for everybody. I wont argue.

If tomorrow a family member of yours had NINETEEN (19) people accusing him of sexual assault, all at the same time, outta the blue, all at once.....

Wouldn’t you be kinda suspicious?

Wouldn’t that seem a little..... Ummmm MANUFACTURED?

I don’t know.

One thing I leaned from SVU is that all rape / sexual assault allegations have to be thoroughly investigated

well im not on any side but if you're serious.......

take a drug test....will easily identify anything that was in your system without your knowledge

BIG SN: Molly is NOT a wake up and dont remember drug. Yep thats a blanket statement and I do mean the same for everybody. I wont argue.

Good point but now it’s years later so if you ain’t got it you ain’t got it

If tomorrow a family member of yours had NINETEEN (19) people accusing him of sexual assault, all at the same time, outta the blue, all at once.....

Wouldn’t you be kinda suspicious?

Wouldn’t that seem a little..... Ummmm MANUFACTURED?

I don’t know.

Nah these things typically snowball like this, people get confidence seeing others come out

Back