Surviving Charlemagne: victims family speaks

The "too traumatized to testify" bullshit always makes me want to shake the shit out of someone.

I think when folks say this they really don’t get why a rape victim or victim of violence would be too traumatized for a very long time many rape victims in court wernt taken seriously. Like asking what the victim had on insinuating the victim deserved it. I mean to me it’sthe same as black people not going to police when it’s an extreme lack of trust in the system why would somebody trust it

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
The latter.

He’s on a revenge tour.

He’s a 7 foot #1 NBA draft pick who never lived up to expectations in the league.

His game never improved and he never made any of his teammates (or teams) better with his presence.

He had his spirits crushed by Michael Jordan as well as the media.

He was mocked mercilessly throughout his career because of his ineptitude.

He bit his tongue for almost 20 years and looked the other way.

This is 20 years of built up anger and frustration.

Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes’ podcast was the last straw and he decided he couldn’t take it anymore and he snapped.

He’s in a lotta pain and he’s taking his anger out on anybody he feels has disrespected him.

That’s what this is.

Oh and as I’ve stated before, he’s a Candace Owens fan.... Let that sink in.

You can’t be a Candace Owens fan and be “for the people”.

Fuck him AND Charlamagne.

He is a fan of candace owens?!

Oh, its fuck that nigga 4 life then. frfr

I legit, legit despise candance owens.

She knows knows fully well what she is doin.

To see a blk woman willingly prop up white supremacy at the 100% detriment of blk ppl for a profit.

She is a race trader for a profit.

FTB

lmaoo

if you disagree with somebody, attack the content

niggas will try to tear down your life, disrespect you cause we disagree

now Kwame a fuck nigga, coon and all this other goofy shit. I heard the man speak, he none of that

This is the exact question to ask.

He wouldn't call Kwame because he knows who to dox and who not to dox. He knows to keep certain people's business out of his mouth.

Remember when he tried to dig into the Beanie Sigel/Jay Z thing? Remember when he had so much to say about Lil Kim? Even after the Birdman moment, Charlamagne hasn't said a word about Cash Money since. Why? Because at some point you learn who not to play with.

I am willing to bet any amount of money that as long as Kwame remains on the straight path lifestyle wise, Charlamagne will never ever utter Kwame's name publicly again. And that's the point, for those questioning Kwame's motive. He's said it a hundred times at this point that his goal is to expose all media people who have used their platforms to systemically disrespect and destroy black men. This is what it looks like, take it or leave it.

The funny shit is he's spoken on all those incidents multiple times since then and it's not hard to find at all.

• Ether
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Charlamagne will never discuss Beanie Sigel again unless it is music related.

Charlamagne will never make a joke about Lil Kim again.

Charlamagne will never discuss Cash Money Records as a business entity again.

Charlamagne will never discuss the family of Kwame Brown again.

He can talk about what happened the last time he did those things, but I would bet any amount of money that he will never do it again. Why? Because those people responded in ways to ensure he keeps their name out of his mouth. Because they understand the influence that media has on business and personal lives when narratives are produced and propagated over national airwaves. Just because no one has gotten their hands on you for your slick mouth YET, doesn't mean the concept doesn't exist:

- Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house
- When you point a finger at someone, ten more point right back at you
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- What goes around, comes around
- If you can't stand the fire, get out of the kitchen
- Don't dish it out if you can't take it
- Keep that same energy

Alot of different ways to say, the way you treat people is the way you get treated.

Last edited:
This is the exact question to ask.

He wouldn't call Kwame because he knows who to dox and who not to dox. He knows to keep certain people's business out of his mouth.

Remember when he tried to dig into the Beanie Sigel/Jay Z thing? Remember when he had so much to say about Lil Kim? Even after the Birdman moment, Charlamagne hasn't said a word about Cash Money since. Why? Because at some point you learn who not to play with.

I am willing to bet any amount of money that as long as Kwame remains on the straight path lifestyle wise, Charlamagne will never ever utter Kwame's name publicly again. And that's the point, for those questioning Kwame's motive. He's said it a hundred times at this point that his goal is to expose all media people who have used their platforms to systemically disrespect and destroy black men. This is what it looks like, take it or leave it.

So is he gonna go after fox news?

So is he gonna go after fox news?
We'll have to see, won't we?

But if for everytime he goes after someone, you question "why now?" or "why not go after someone else?", I will have to question what your purpose in the conversation is other than to cause confusion.

Charlamagne will never discuss Beanie Sigel again unless it is music related.

Charlamagne will never make a joke about Lil Kim again.

Charlamagne will never discuss Cash Money Records as a business entity again.

Charlamagne will never discuss the family of Kwame Brown again.

He can talk about what happened the last time he did those things, but I would bet any amount of money that he will never do it again. Why? Because those people responded in ways to ensure he keeps their name out of his mouth. Because they understand the influence that media has on business and personal lives when narratives are produced and propagated over national airwaves. Just because no one has gotten their hands on you for your slick mouth YET, doesn't mean the concept doesn't exist:

- Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house
- When you point a finger at someone, ten more point right back at you
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- What goes around, comes around
- If you can't stand the fire, get out of the kitchen
- Don't dish it out if you can't take it
- Keep that same energy

Alot of different ways to say, when you treat people is the way you get treated.

Outside of Kwame Brown, he's literally done all the shit you're saying he will never do again. Niggas has openly bragged about the shit with Birdman and still talked about their business practices while doing so. Talked about the Beanie Sigel incident multiple times as well. Nigga even said he felt more threatened by Nelly than Sigel and said Sigel came off as clownish to him. If you gonna shit on the nigga at least be accurate because there's plenty of things to shit on Charlamagne for that are actually true.

Jason Whitlock is doing what he always does. The fact that he's using the Kwame Brown thing is incidental. He's another one who uses media to disrespect black men.
Jason Whitlock said White people write for Stephen A

whitlock called out MJ for bullying an 18 YO kid in Kwame brown over a game

Whitlock helped start undefeated(put more black writers, analyst on) and niggas at ESPN undercut him

I heard Whitlock say he fuck with Dr Umar message on a public platform and acknowledge systemic racism, a safe nigga ain’t even touching his name when they in the public eye

I feel Whitlock a little too narcissistic and attention seeking causing him to take stances that may be unnecessary. But he think for his self, he can’t be a coon

Niggas in here done said fuck this girl and her situation, “whats Kwame motive” instead of questioning if we missing something and need to do something about one of the most powerful voices being viewed to outsiders as a voice for “us”

imagine me taking your word kwame the foul nigga

Reactions: Soul_Rattler