Welcome To aBlackWeb

Surviving Charlemagne: victims family speaks

Jason Whitlock said White people write for Stephen A

whitlock called out MJ for bullying an 18 YO kid in Kwame brown over a game

Whitlock helped start undefeated(put more black writers, analyst on) and niggas at ESPN undercut him

I heard Whitlock say he fuck with Dr Umar message on a public platform and acknowledge systemic racism, a safe nigga ain’t even touching his name when they in the public eye

I feel Whitlock a little too narcissistic and attention seeking causing him to take stances that may be unnecessary. But he think for his self, he can’t be a coon

Niggas in here done said fuck this girl and her situation, “whats Kwame motive” instead of questioning if we missing something and need to do something about one of the most powerful voices being viewed to outsiders as a voice for “us”

imagine me taking your word kwame the foul nigga

Jason Whitlock is the male version of Sage Steele. Someone who thinks getting closer to white people makes them better. If "thinking for himself" is all takes to not be a sell out then that's a pretty low bar because the shit he's putting out that he thinks is pretty stupid and very much against Black people. There's a reason a good number of well respected Black journalist do not fuck with him at all and he had to go to racist ass Barstool after being dropped from FS1 and now works for The Blaze writing articles like "Black Lives Matter is the same as the KKK". That's the kind of thinking for yourself you want to defend?

Whitlock may be a bozo who is forever on my kufi list but

even a coon clock can Be right once in a while
This is where people fuck up.

They're so worried about loving or hating people that they lose sight of what's right, what true, and what's real. Any man can be right. Any man can be wrong. But right is always going to be right regardless of whose name is next to it.

You can agree with someone you dislike and you can disagree with someone you like. When you understand that, then you know what consistency looks like.

Looks like kwame is still going off on his emotional rampage. CtG played with with wrong man never play with Emotional sensitive feminine beta men, kwame will never get off ctg nuts now.

Jason Whitlock said White people write for Stephen A

whitlock called out MJ for bullying an 18 YO kid in Kwame brown over a game

Whitlock helped start undefeated(put more black writers, analyst on) and niggas at ESPN undercut him

I heard Whitlock say he fuck with Dr Umar message on a public platform and acknowledge systemic racism, a safe nigga ain’t even touching his name when they in the public eye

I feel Whitlock a little too narcissistic and attention seeking causing him to take stances that may be unnecessary. But he think for his self, he can’t be a coon

Niggas in here done said fuck this girl and her situation, “whats Kwame motive” instead of questioning if we missing something and need to do something about one of the most powerful voices being viewed to outsiders as a voice for “us”

imagine me taking your word kwame the foul nigga

Who said fuck the situation tho? Like before Kwane rant if this victim was given a platform yall niggas would be saying why now? Or she lying lol especially soul rattler woman hater

Whitlock may be a bozo who is forever on my kufi list but

even a coon clock can Be right once in a while

I think Jason Whitlock only cares about himself.

One minute he going at White people head because they don't respect them. Next minute he's one of those, "I am not like those other Black people" types.

You see he always job hopping because nobody likes his ass. He gets Black people in the sports industry paid though. He created Speak for Yourself and Undefeated.

This dude used the words “beta men”

lmao
I don't even know what would make him use that term or call kwame that?

IDK a lot about Kwame,I know he has said some suspect shit in the past,but overall he seems like a solid dude in general on some man shit.

Niggas just be saying shit cause they saw it on youtube.

I think Jason Whitlock only cares about himself.

One minute he going at White people head because they don't respect them. Next minute he's one of those, "I am not like those other Black people" types.

You see he always job hopping because nobody likes his ass. He gets Black people in the sports industry paid though. He created Speak for Yourself and Undefeated.

That man now works for The Blaze. The same site that that dumb ass Tomi Lauren chick was at. He definitely didn't go there to take shots at white people. Just google his articles for them since he's been there

This is where people fuck up.

They're so worried about loving or hating people that they lose sight of what's right, what true, and what's real. Any man can be right. Any man can be wrong. But right is always going to be right regardless of whose name is next to it.

You can agree with someone you dislike and you can disagree with someone you like. When you understand that, then you know what consistency looks like.

You also should take note of the things the people you're agreeing with also champion. Saying Whitlock is right is way different from trying to say he's some "free thinker" who has is looking out for Black people when it's clear the path he's taken shows the opposite and who he's really pandering to. He don't get invited on Tucker Carlson's show because he used to run The Undefeated. He gets on there because he says dumb shit like "I'll never stop saying Black Lives Matter is the modern day KKK"

I’m leave So it get back to the topic at hand

any nigga changing the topic standing in front of a sexual offender being held accountable

it may be separate scenario but that story about him dropping sex pill in shorty drink and his comfortability telling it makes me uncomfortable

Name names.

Show quotes.

Not going back but any nigga that’s pointing out KB flaws instead of the extra spotlight he bringing on that rapist.

Any attention diverted from the real issue is basically in favor of CTG. You can be defending someone and not doing it on purpose.

Back