Welcome To aBlackWeb

Surviving Charlemagne: victims family speaks

I mean CTG is a shock jock and habitual line stepper. That's his 9 to 5.

tbh I dont kno what exactly he said about kwame and his family....but imo this not the way to handle it.

If you had a problem w what CTG said call him up 1 on 1 and yall hash it out. THEN if you care soooooooo much about this date rape case, use some of that NBA money to get her a team of top notch lawyers to fight the shit.

But no, this shit has evolved into a reality show come up.

If he cares soooooooo much about this case, why didnt he do this years ago.
He's doing it now for the same reason you aren't doing it. Motivation.

It really perplexes me how grown ass men are in here talking about emotions, feelings, and whether or not someone "cares". Does it matter how much Kwame Brown cares about the case or does it matter whether or not justice is brought about?

You can sit around all day pondering why people do what they do, or you can deal with facts and results. Is Kwame lying or do you just dislike how he's doing it?

tbh I dont kno what exactly he said about kwame and his family....but imo this not the way to handle it.

If you had a problem w what CTG said call him up 1 on 1 and yall hash it out. THEN if you care soooooooo much about this date rape case, use some of that NBA money to get her a team of top notch lawyers to fight the shit.

He spoke about his family having issues with murder and abuse. Caused some tension in the area they both from.

i think

Like someone else said he is using this woman's trauma to get back at CTG.

Kwame has ulterior motives. If he cares soooooooo much about this case, why didnt he do this years ago.

Whole situation feels shady af to me.

The nigga was one of those blaming Breonna Taylor for her own death. He don't give a fuck about that woman's pain or trauma. As much as exploiting the pain of Black people, especially Black women, is frowned upon people falling for this shit is ridiculous. Fuck both them niggas. Fuck Charlamagne for doing this shit if he did. Fuck Kwame Brown for using this shit as some come up to get at somebody.

He's doing it now for the same reason you aren't doing it. Motivation.

It really perplexes me how grown ass men are in here talking about emotions, feelings, and whether or not someone "cares". Does it matter how much Kwame Brown cares about the case or does it matter whether or not justice is brought about?

You can sit around all day pondering why people do what they do, or you can deal with facts and results. Is Kwame lying or do you just dislike how he's doing it?

I never said Kwame was lying and I dont like or dislike it. I jus doesn't feel rite to me.

I'll admit I didnt watch the whole 1 hour long video (btw who tf on here ACTUALLY DID?!). But what is Kwame's end goal here? Is it get justice for the woman or jus destroy CTG.

Cuz is this getting her justice?

The nigga was one of those blaming Breonna Taylor for her own death. He don't give a fuck about that woman's pain or trauma. As much as exploiting the pain of Black people, especially Black women, is frowned upon people falling for this shit is ridiculous. Fuck both them niggas. Fuck Charlamagne for doing this shit if he did. Fuck Kwame Brown for using this shit as some come up to get at somebody.
So if it brings him to be arrested because kwame is bringing light to it,
Is it still foul?

I never said Kwame was lying and I dont like or dislike it. I jus doesn't feel rite to me.

I'll admit I didnt watch the whole 1 hour long video (btw who tf on here ACTUALLY DID?!). But what is Kwame's end goal here? Is it get justice for the woman or jus destroy CTG.

Cuz is this getting her justice?
Does the intent matter if justice is served?

Bruh. Who blamed breonna Taylor for her own death? Kwame or ctg?

@5th Letter

Why u no sign this post bruh.

No lies were told

That doesn't answer the question, but ok
It doesn’t answer the question.

but it could get her justice at the cost of Ctg fucking with him.(this shit sounds hella crazy)

So the way people go about getting justice is in question?

So the ends justify the means?

I'm jus askin
Honestly.....I’m agreeing with you.

i don’t like the way some shit gets done or the wave riders because it’s someone they don’t like.

Guilty is guilty
Does it justify the means? I feel like it depends on the honesty of intent

Charlamagne didn’t call Kwame up in private. Therefore it’s fair for Kwame to publicly air out Charlamagne.

Bruh! Why TF would CTG call Kwame up in private? CTG is a shock jock n a habitual line stepper. Right or wrong, that's his job....so ofcourse he wouldn't call Kwame.

But ofcourse if you gonna do what CTG does for a living, ur background gotta be squeaky clean.

I wonder if ctg would agree to box Kwame on thriller?

I'm sure thriller has already reached out

Back