Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suprised no one's posted this Chris Rock foolishness yet....

Doesnt louie say the n word in his specials. Im pretty sure on two of them. ?? Also hate how gervais and louie just laughing through it all. That part is sickening to.me

I cant find the Opie and Anthony clip but Patrice O'Neal was going in on Gervais and Louis CK about them laughing at each others jokes

You can’t joke like that about the Jews nor would any Jewish person sit around yucking it up while someone made kike jokes. But with black people we allow it and some people will rationalize it.
That’s been my point this entire thread.....and we rationalize it based on outlet personal connections to the specific coon instead of having an universal code of conduct

That’s been my point this entire thread.....and we rationalize it based on outlet personal connections to the specific coon instead of having an universal code of conduct

Yup... that’s why I got zero tolerance policy. Makes it real simple.

It’s too damn late in the day for all that “context is key” shit in damn near 2019.

Esau is gonna Esau... they cant help but reveal themselves. No matter how much backslapping, yuck yucking and fake smiles they give you, in the back of their minds that shit always lurking and they can’t wait for opportunities to just let one rip..

I’ll give Jerry Seinfeld props for his discipline in not going there and not even TRYING to find the funny in it. But I won’t put it past him either.

You can’t joke like that about the Jews nor would any Jewish person sit around yucking it up while someone made kike jokes. But with black people we allow it and some people will rationalize it.

Say what you want about them fake Jews, but I can respect that they will stay on code and get people the fuck outta here for any hint of BS.

I don’t think Bron should’ve apologized, but at least in doing so he did it the right way. Didn’t make no big deal about it only to backtrack a day later, and donate to some Jewish charity and start doing PSAs about antisemitism.

Quick lil “my bad” about it and moved on.

I honestly don't see what the outrage is about LeBron comments

Can someone educate me on why it's an issue?

Since no one spoke on it:

In essence, basically the main stereotypes one hears about Jews are in relation to money: whether it's smart management of money, being greedy or stingy, or the idea that Jews control all banks/world finance.

Considering how these stereotypes have been used historically to provoke violence or make violence justifiable based especially the last stereotype (Hitler and the Nazis used this one in particular as one of the justifications for the Holocaust), some Jewish folks can be sensitive on the subject.

That and just some folks don't like people talking sh*t about them, even if the person isn't but it seems like they are

If you can crush the conversations discussing your predominance in powerful industries you avoid having to ever defend it because no one is even willing to talk about it.

I'm convinced that he wishes he was white for a while now. If you ever see him in person and have some melanin on my life he looks at you like you're gonna steal his wallet or something. I've seen that around the city a few times now and the people weren't even harrassing him just acknowledging that it was him. By comparison he's more nonchalant with whites. Maybe he has been around whites for far too long. Chappelle would never...

“It only happens just because you let it” - Black Sheep

Some of us are always trying to rationalize or justify bullshit by context. A lot of times fuck shit is simply fuck shit & there is no justification for it.

Since no one spoke on it:

In essence, basically the main stereotypes one hears about Jews are in relation to money: whether it's smart management of money, being greedy or stingy, or the idea that Jews control all banks/world finance.

Considering how these stereotypes have been used historically to provoke violence or make violence justifiable based especially the last stereotype (Hitler and the Nazis used this one in particular as one of the justifications for the Holocaust), some Jewish folks can be sensitive on the subject.

That and just some folks don't like people talking sh*t about them, even if the person isn't but it seems like they are

are there any true stereotypes tho? lol

btw, thank you for your response Herb

are there any true stereotypes tho? lol

btw, thank you for your response Herb

I'm Irish and can attest personally that alcohol consumption is a problem for a lot of us.

With that said, for someone outside of my ethnic group, or outside of any ethnic group that has a tendency to paint an entire group of people with the same brush, they would only need one interaction or example to do so

Or maybe even none

I'm Irish and can attest personally that alcohol consumption is a problem for a lot of us.

With that said, for someone outside of my ethnic group, or outside of any ethnic group that has a tendency to paint an entire group of people with the same brush, they would only need one interaction or example to do so

Or maybe even none
one of these days, im going to research the effects of the holocaust vs the effects of slavery

Jews in America not getting treated like Blacks in America

not sure the point i was trying to make here, but i honestly didnt think LeBron meant anything malicious by reciting the lyrics when Jews in America are at the heads of a lot of tables that oversee shit over here

Hell, isnt Lyor Cohen Jewish? Look at what he continues to do in rap? But i'ma chill

one of these days, im going to research the effects of the holocaust vs the effects of slavery

Jews in America not getting treated like Blacks in America

not sure the point i was trying to make here, but i honestly didnt think LeBron meant anything malicious by reciting the lyrics when Jews in America are at the heads of a lot of tables that oversee shit over here

Hell, isnt Lyor Cohen Jewish? Look at what he continues to do in rap? But i'ma chill

The after effects of the Holocaust are different depending on the environment and the country. In the States and in Europe, it's more of a lingering fear that's tapped into when there are incidents that are felt to be anti-Semitic, or just plain are anti-Semitic, that the bad old days are coming back.

It's very different in Israel, where a lot of Holocaust survivors settled after the war and many took seats in government. There, the existential fear of being wiped out is behind a lot of policy and to them it's not a question of if these feelings are coming back, but when.

I don't think any group of people's experience, especially on the racial hatred and discrimination side of things compares to that of black people and native Americans in this country.

As far as malicious intent, I don't think LeBron or 21 Savage had it either. But I can understand the discomfort from some Jewish folks towards it. I keep the energy towards this as when white people "don't mean" to do something offensive towards other groups of people and catch flak.

Back