Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suprised no one's posted this Chris Rock foolishness yet....

ROFL

Never meet your idols

Last edited:
The selective outrage is hilarious....rich black man tells y’all to pull y’all pants up y’all in ur feels for a decade

Other rich black man sits there while his rich white friends drop the N word then it’s it was a while ago, it’s about context, u gotta get the full picture, I don’t even care

Lmao niggas yo

Ya'll niggas an your Bill Cosby worship is ridiculous. People didn't like what Cosby said, and him going on his young black bashing tour was bullshit. What does that have to do with this situation. lol People can have different opinions about different situations. That's not selective outrage. That's called having a brain.

Ya'll niggas an your Bill Cosby worship is ridiculous. People didn't like what Cosby said, and him going on his young black bashing tour was bullshit. What does that have to do with this situation. lol People can have different opinions about different situations. That's not selective outrage. That's called having a brain.
My point exactly.....we the only ones who always having different opinions bout shit ....what d u think the reaction d be if the roles were reversed?

Dammit, Rock.

giphy.gif

It's not hypocritical to be ok with what Chris did and against what Cosby did. They did two different things. You're drawing a connection that isn't there.
One gave his opinion on things and was admonished for it.....the other let CAC s disrespect him and us......and ppl are copping pleas....I get what ur saying but u get what I’m saying

The selective outrage is hilarious....rich black man tells y’all to pull y’all pants up y’all in ur feels for a decade

Other rich black man sits there while his rich white friends drop the N word then it’s it was a while ago, it’s about context, u gotta get the full picture, I don’t even care

Lmao niggas yo

People do what's convenient for them. Constant goal post moving.

Doesnt louie say the n word in his specials. Im pretty sure on two of them. ?? Also hate how gervais and louie just laughing through it all. That part is sickening to.me

Lmao niggas yo

You forgot the other rich black man is a rapist tho

I honestly don't see what the outrage is about LeBron comments

Can someone educate me on why it's an issue?

Much respect to seinfield. Hes a class act even in person. extemely humble dude for how rich he is. i used to frequent one of his favorite hangout spots, would see him pretty often.

Back